Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Such a relief he came through this unscathed and some Palace clogger didn't knack him. Key to our season.

I thought he looked uncomfortable near the end and was clearly testing his ankle movement at times. Not long after he under played a pass wide. Definitely wasn’t fully fit.

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I thought he looked uncomfortable near the end and was clearly testing his ankle movement at times. Not long after he under played a pass wide. Definitely wasn’t fully fit.

Well, hopefully just some soreness and it'll settle down. Our midfield doesn't do well without him in it.

12 hours ago, LFEE said:

Said the same on the day, hopefully didn't aggravate anything. 

Thought he had some great moments as usual but also felt like he was the most wasteful with the ball he’d been since Brighton away. I think it was all

of the team tonight though, we just seemed to lose our composure a lot on the ball. We were clearly trying to move it quicker than usual but it led to a lot of turnovers