Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, Chris_R said:

Forgive my ignorance, why would their fans specifically give a shit about this?

They've had their eye on him for a while apparently. To the point where it seems their fans have assumed it was just a matter of when they decided to get him. 

And now Billy big balls Newcastle are backing the money truck up in Lyon. BEEP BEEP BEEP. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

They've had their eye on him for a while apparently. To the point where it seems their fans have assumed it was just a matter of when they decided to get him. 

And now Billy big balls Newcastle are backing the money truck up in Lyon. BEEP BEEP BEEP. 

🤣

Just now, Rosenrot said:

It's a banger and I wont hear otherwise

I've seen it twice this week and its only Tuesday.

Mind least its a break from Vivo (which has a catchy Missy Elliott track) 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Vlahovic going to Juve as well. 

Bless.

22 minutes ago, Rich said:

Looks like an AM/playmaker type there, but he steals a lot of balls. Didn't see a lot of finishing there, but you could see why the top clubs might be interested. 

1 minute ago, Schecter said:

Pete is just bitter.

To be fair, they don't report things until a day after its broken anyway. They will be running breaking news on the yellow ticker tomorrow that the bid has been accepted, while everyone is already reporting its broken down and he is off elsewhere.