Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

I know as Newcastle fans we are genetically predisposed to shit our kegs at the first sniff of bad news but people need to read what Graves is replying to before assuming the worst [emoji38]

Exactly. 

The player has already decided and it 20m not 40m. Graves knows.

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I assume Lyon has leaked this to get a bidding going on and get more bread for their player. 

Arsenal have been tracking him for at least the past 3 years. Can't believe they won't try for him. The fee isn't ridiculous. Juve seem flush with cash too. 

As most of you know. I am Spanish. And I am Atletico Supporter who loves Newcastle since I was 13 or 14.

I usually follow too much international football and youth tournaments (although every day I have less time). 

I don't follow him in Brazilian League (He played in Athletico Paranaense) but I started heard about him when Atletico tried to sign in in 2019. Atletico signed his teamate Renan Lodi, and get and buying option for Bruno. Bruno was amazed to go Atletico Madrid, but Atletico had never have the Money (20M per 80%) to get him and the buying option expired.

Then, he was signed for OL His firsts months was very hard because he had to acclimatize to Europe, to a new life, to another rythm. 

But at the end, he improved a lot. 

He is the typical '5'. We spoke before about Merino, he could be more or less similar. Not so much physical, but very smart with the ball. He could be similar to Ruben Neves