Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Seeing Barcelona wanted him to replace Busquets is enough for me.

Watching that video someone posted in this thread was enough for me. He was robbing players of the ball without even trying. Using ways and means I've never seen before. And that's before we even get onto his mad incisive distribution....

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

I am! Look I’m not saying my constant whinging about midfielders made a difference but it definitely made a difference 

:lol:

If Staveley read the forum at any point over the last month she'll have seen a post about needing a midfielder like, so this is probably all thanks to you. 

This could be a monumental signing as its a big enough name along with Trippier to maybe attract a couple more big signings before Monday night. Get a centre back (Carlos? Burn?), maybe another midfielder (Lingard?) and a striker (Zapata?) and that looks outstanding 

Even some Mackems are saying he's a quality signing. Although the few bitter ones are saying he must be shite as Fred starts for Brazil infront of him and one said the last big thing from France was Ndombele and hes crap. 

You have to wonder if he had a DoF in, would they be moving heaven and literal earth to close the distance between Ecuador and Brazil, to get this deal done quicker. 

Signs of more naivety from the new owners. 

3 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Is this not a really odd time for an international break? 

International games in all continents apart from Europe. Pretty weird, UEFA didn't schedule games so most top leagues taking a break or playing a round of cup fixtures this weekend.