Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

26 minutes ago, Willow said:

My transfer bath is overflowing, do I keep running it overnight?

Let the plug out but keep the water running at the right flow to keep the bath at a permanent state of readiness :thup:

1 hour ago, Willow said:

My transfer bath is overflowing, do I keep running it overnight?

Throw a heater in it to keep it warm!

1 minute ago, Willow said:

I did this and now I'm dead, currently in hell and still waiting on the Bruno medical results. RIP for me bonny lad

Keep ya posted. Meanwhile ask them to expedite Ashley's papers. :thup:

9 hours ago, jack j said:

Apparently it can't be announced on a weekend due to lyon being on the stockmarket?

The stock market is not open over the weekend they can announce it Saturday or Sunday its not going to make a difference things get announced on a weekend all the time through the media then the stock market notification (rns) just gets dropped Monday morning an hour before the market opens

Would be sweet to have him announced soon. Either way, other players in Ligue 1 will be thinking wow, they mean business. Suddenly alot more top quality players will be open for a potential move to us and take part in this exciting project. Not just from Ligue 1 but from everywhere. It's the snow ball effect. 

The best part is that we haven't overpaid either. Bloody good business when/if this goes through. Might lead to others not asking for silly money, at least not to the same degree if we had paid say 70m for Bruno. 

Edited by Ikon

4 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Apart from maybe not scoring as often as Cabaye did I'm sure Bruno will be the more complete and superior player. 

That’s a big ask, Cabaye was brilliant. Hope you’re right of course.

5 minutes ago, Collage said:

That’s a big ask, Cabaye was brilliant. Hope you’re right of course.

It definitely is a big ask. I loved Cabaye and rated him highly. He had weaknesses too though even if a very good player. Him and prime Tiote is probably the only two we've had that have been proper quality in God knows how many years. In Cm of course. 

I just see Bruno surpassing him. 

Edited by Ikon

34 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Would be sweet to have him announced soon. Either way, other players in Ligue 1 will be thinking wow, they mean business. Suddenly alot more top quality players will be open for a potential move to us and take part in this exciting project. Not just from Ligue 1 but from everywhere. It's the snow ball effect. 

The best part is that we haven't overpaid either. Bloody good business when/if this goes through. Might lead to others not asking for silly money, at least not to the same degree if we had paid say 70m for Bruno. 

His fee is similar to a couple Brazil's midfielders who moved to England:

Fred, moved to Man Utd at 25 yo, 47m

Fabinho, Liverpool, 24, 39m

Plus he will make more of a transformation to our squad.