Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I understand the sentiment with not wanting him ‘wasted’ as a 6 but he’s picking that up on the half way line with 11 players in front of him. Doesn’t strike me as an example of why he shouldn’t be played deep.

Wherever he plays he needs to be allowed to express himself, that clearly gets the best out of him. Don't really think it matters where he is on the Sky Sports pre game formation, I think Howe expects all the midfield 3 contribute forwards and backwards.

To see his best is to play him as a #6 imo, depends on the players in front of him as well of course. I think that’s why Howe deployed him further up so far, just didn’t have enough quality ahead of him in the squad last season to put him in his natural position so instead we got more out of him as part of the front 2. 

Like others have said he’s talking about champions league and what not, let’s just enjoy him while he’s here.

Edited by Nine

49 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

That video is boner inducing, god damn. Can't believe we got this dude. First guy I've seen in a black and white shirt do a pass in move in years.

It's been a while. Maybe Emre?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Missed this, what a fucking run that was. 

Can't wait to watch this beautiful bastard play today :smitten:

To be fair, they are hardly breaking a sweat to get near him or even attempt to stop him.