Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Myleftboot said:

Did he play as a sitting midfielder today?

He played as a super hero. That's the only way you can describe his position.

He attacks, he defends, he creates, he hustles. What I'd give to be that guys chewing gum.

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

He should start for Brazil in the coming WC. I am serious

He should and will come knockout stages, but Im agraid Tite is going to insist with Fred at first.

Guest HTT II

Some of his through balls from central positions were sublime as was his general shielding of the ball and general awareness tactically, he was for me our second best performer behind Miggy, but as daft as this sounds, I didn’t think he had a stormer of a game, that’s the level he is at, that he can cruise games like today and stand out. He has even more to offer and that’s what’s so exciting.

8 minutes ago, Flip said:

He should and will come knockout stages, but Im agraid Tite is going to insist with Fred at first.

I've been saying this for at least 2 years now, well, one can hope that Tite will see the light and accept "The Truth". [emoji38]

He's better than Fred in every single metric, I think Fred is a little bit Phisically Stronger, but on the rest there's no comparsion. 

He makes everything look so easy. Never panics. He did those little dinks with the ball up in the air to make a show of a few Forest players. He’s got the lot and we need to match his ambition because he could literally play for any club he wanted.

You pay the 50m to buy his mate to keep him happy ☺️