Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I see no issue where he doesn't add another year to his contract (protecting our asset) and in return we give him 170k + various bonuses. I mean, we could easily give him another 40k per game. He's worth every penny.

Hes clearly happy here and will be offered a new contract sooner rather than later, and rightly so will be the forerunner of advancing our wage structure. Cant convince myself that hes never going to leave like some can though as football is never as simple as that. 

Edited by Nine

Will cost at least 100 million, I think its only Madrid we need to worry about, when they come calling don't think is anything any club can do to stop them. I don't see him going to any of the so called big 6 as we are likely to be competing with them over the coming years and with our owners could match any wages they may offer hm.

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

Will cost at least 100 million, I think its only Madrid we need to worry about, when they come calling don't think is anything any club can do to stop them. I don't see him going to any of the so called big 6 as we are likely to be competing with them over the coming years and with our owners could match any wages they may offer hm.

And the rest. Madrid simply don’t have the funds available to even begin to tempt us. We have a couple of years to build a great team around him and to actually try and compete. Only is failing to do that will force him to move.

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Anyone else worried with all the attention he's been getting as of late? 

Not really. I’d love him to stay and be the man who guides us to our first trophy, but if he goes then we’d get mega money for him and you can guarantee it’d go straight back into the team.

6 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Is this the interview that was on tonight at 7? I thought there was a proper one on? 

Not sure, just happened across it by chance. It was mostly in Portuguese with subtitles but it was amazing. Really great interview.

2 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Anyone else worried with all the attention he's been getting as of late? 

Nah he genuinely seems love it here. As long as we keep improving he’ll be happy