Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

14 minutes ago, STM said:

Howe is such a sly cunt man.[emoji38]

You could see that Bruno has been training, in some capacity, this week. He wasn't in the training footage but you can bet your arse that was from Monday morning or something.

Never trust what he says :lol:

I dunno if I'm being mega-paranoid but I'd rather he didn't play this weekend, just so scared he'll aggravate something :lol:

But, have to trust that Howe knows what he's doing and would only include him if the medics have fully signed off on it.

10 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Eddie Howe “Yeah, Bruno is totally fine. I’d like to let Palace prep and know he’s in the squad tomorrow.”

I love it, I wasn’t criticising 

13 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

I dunno if I'm being mega-paranoid but I'd rather he didn't play this weekend, just so scared he'll aggravate something :lol:

But, have to trust that Howe knows what he's doing and would only include him if the medics have fully signed off on it.

In theory if there isn't actually any damage to the muscle, ligaments etc then its just a case of pain and/or swelling. If that's all gone then there's no reason why he should aggravate the ankle. 

Still reckon he'll be on the bench on the basis that he probably hasn't trained much. 

6 minutes ago, Anon said:

I reckon he starts then comes off for Maxi if we're comfortable.

So in that case he may play the entire 90mins if we aren't ever comfortable?, which is very possible.

I don't see him starting and probably only coming on for 10 minutes if absolutely necessary. 

34 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I know you’re on the same wave length.

Some wet their knickers that Eddie hasn’t given away all our secrets.

I'm old enough to remember him scolding BDB for starting to blab our "4 into a 5" defending 😂😂😂

On 15/01/2023 at 14:58, Dr Jinx said:

If it was bad he’d have been off straight away, he went over on his ankle and it had that sort of reaction where there’s a bit of weakness/numbness where it leaves you sort of shaky when walking running, we’ve all done it at some point.. it’ll be fine in a few days, but unfortunately it won’t resolve itself for the second half.

Told yis