Dan Burn

Rich

47 minutes ago, Rich said:

Imagine being a grown man and believing in jinxes. Couldn't be me.

You have to factor in this is also NUFC after all. Half the shite is from dubious sources man, Romano FFs he flips backwards and forwards constantly and footy insider, we may as well use the shite that Mouth of the Tyne cunt spouts as a genuine source. 

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Btw I meant reasonable as in fair, in case you want to remove your like @peder.  Would hate to dupe you like that.

15 mill is this market should be an Max price for him. Anything more is woodalike imo. 

but il sign of as some wished for :)

Edited by peder

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

My position to have Denton Burn renamed Daniel Burn is too far forward to be reined in.

Nothing will improve that shit hole of an area, name change or not.

Don't know anything about him - a bit of a consequence of not giving much of a fuck about football for the last few years, for obvious reasons.

Those who have seen much of him, who would you compare him to?

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

Think it's an FM thing. People love the kind of signings they would make in the game and disregard the more shrewd sensible signings that are not always the continental flashy ones.

The guy is a 6 foot 7 centre back that is mobile and agile enough to feature at leftback/left wing back and get up and down the byline, not to mention the ability on the ball and passing ability to have played that position for a team like Brighton. 

Think he's going to look really good playing centre back in Howe's setup. It's such a good move at fantastic value.

6"7", mobile and left footed?  Sign me up.

18 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Think this will get done, local lad. Went to my step sons school iirc.

TBH I'd never really heard of him before today, but apparently we tried to sign him back in 2013 (ish), and matched the bid just before he joined Fulham. 

Blergh. Happy to be proved wrong but I've seen Burn since his days at Darlington. 

He's done well to engineer this level for himself, but I just don't see a drastic improvement. IF we're feeling ambitious, I'd love us to go for the lad at Torino.