Dan Burn

Rich

Tell you what was class.

He played a ball down the line to Willock just on the stroke of half time. Shanked it, went out for a Soton throw on halfway.

A few people behind me started groaning loudly like he'd just missed a sitter or come round their house on Christmas Day and pissed on their kids. "URRRGH"

People in front, to the side, behind and near them immediately went mental and said "fucking hell, if you can't enjoy this and you're moaning at that you may as well fuck off and not be here"

Not a peep from them for the rest of the match and rightly so. :lol:

What a man this man is. I know he's a Geordie through and through so it kinda goes without saying: but he was absolutely born to play for this club. He's been here literally only a year but it feels like he's been here forever and is arguably the poster boy for this whole period that we're in. His legendary character matches his talent too; he does get exposed from time-to-time but on the whole he's been terrific and significantly exceeded expectations. 

13 hours ago, Pilko said:

Tell you what was class.

He played a ball down the line to Willock just on the stroke of half time. Shanked it, went out for a Soton throw on halfway.

A few people behind me started groaning loudly like he'd just missed a sitter or come round their house on Christmas Day and pissed on their kids. "URRRGH"

People in front, to the side, behind and near them immediately went mental and said "fucking hell, if you can't enjoy this and you're moaning at that you may as well fuck off and not be here"

Not a peep from them for the rest of the match and rightly so. :lol:

I thought it was because of the Ashley era, but it turns out some of our fanbase are just miserable twats.