Mitchel Bakker

Given that this one was dead just a few days ago, and now is miraculously back on, I'm thinking it is going to get done. Probs means the Zapata links were bs though as I doubt they'd sell us two players in one window.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Given that this one was dead just a few days ago, and now is miraculously back on, I'm thinking it is going to get done. Probs means the Zapata links were bs though as I doubt they'd sell us two players in one window.

They don’t both play for the same team ?

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Bakker plays for Leverkusen and zapata plays for Atalanta 

Just now, morpeth mag said:

Gosens and Zapata play for Atalanta. They may wish to just loose Gosens this window...and as he seems to be going to Inter then Bakker is possibly our plan B.

We aren’t on about Gosens though are we 

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

It popped up and then disappeared as quick, it was only on there briefly. Weird.

It will be backker up later!

36 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

It popped up and then disappeared as quick, it was only on there briefly. Weird.

The question is whether they actually have breaking news, that was them first putting up last weekends news when it broke or yesterdays new breaking news links.

Could be any of the above but doubtful they have an up to date scoop.