Old compilations/videos (Pedro's and the like)

aimaad22

Was looking for a compilation more recently that's been deleted everywhere.  It was the clubs relegation at the start and then coming back up to sign Ben Arfa, Cabaye ect.  Had "shake it out" as the theme and AFAIR was called "The fall and rise of Newcastle United".

18 minutes ago, Decky said:

Used to make videos flat out back in the day and had a forum called NUFC media that had shit loads of stuff on it. Pretty sure I only signed up on here just to promote the site too. :lol: 

Bloody hell! :D I ran that for you for a little while then it went pretty became dead as copyright crackdowns started getting tougher. 

I love that Supermac video. It must have been so much fun to watch him play. Built like a tank, seemingly able to leave every defender for dead even when they are trying to piggyback onto him on his way to goal, agile, tough in duels. For anyone that has seen him play, or watched more than that video of him - did he have any weaknesses?

20 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Some of us where reminiscing about these on the toontastic thread. I've uploaded what I could find.

Google Drive link

Most of these are by @pedro111I think, and I believe some might be from Tooj and maybe Matt. A couple of the crappy ones would be mine :lol:  But anyway, nice little trip down memory lane.

Thanks so much for these. The videos in those days were really well done.

Really appreciated. 😉👍

19 hours ago, Conjo said:

I love that Supermac video. It must have been so much fun to watch him play. Built like a tank, seemingly able to leave every defender for dead even when they are trying to piggyback onto him on his way to goal, agile, tough in duels. For anyone that has seen him play, or watched more than that video of him - did he have any weaknesses?

My first match was home to Leicester City on New Year’s Day 1973 and in those days Supermac was partnered with Hallelujah John Tudor.

Good days even though we won nothing.

Macdonald was so fast, strong and could score with either foot and powerful header of the ball.

Weaknesses? Was bandy-legged and in the 3-3 draw at Bolton in the cup, might have blocked the Bolton equaliser if his legs had been straight. 😂😂😂

Edited by ennyoueffsea

23 hours ago, Teasy said:

Was looking for a compilation more recently that's been deleted everywhere.  It was the clubs relegation at the start and then coming back up to sign Ben Arfa, Cabaye ect.  Had "shake it out" as the theme and AFAIR was called "The fall and rise of Newcastle United".

Been looking for that for ages as well. There was a pedro one that used scenes from Goal as the beginning as well (when people go to the stadium) that I wish still was available. 

3 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Been looking for that for ages as well. There was a pedro one that used scenes from Goal as the beginning as well (when people go to the stadium) that I wish still was available. 

I think @JHdid the Rise & Fall one, might be wrong like it was obviously a while ago