Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

5 minutes ago, jack j said:

How grim is the last sentence of that statement

🤢

What a world. No wonder people take justice into their own hands

Even sky sports report saying if you’ve been affected by any of the issues help is available…

Yeah it is until the abuser has enough money to make it go away.

4 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

As far the court is concerned he's innocent but if he was guilty and we'll never know the true facts, a leopard never changes it's spots and history often repeats.

How can the court honestly say straight faced that he’s innocent.

Baffled seeing people defend him - not so much on here. 

Rape convictions in this county are really low but when the CPS drop something so open and shut it’s a massive worry. 

That said, it seemed doomed from the start when her own father was seemingly defending him from the off. Still boils my blood thinking about it. 

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

How can the court honestly say straight faced that he’s innocent.

That's down to the jury I assume there was one and direction by the court along with a damn good barrister who generally put doubt in the minds of the jury as that is there job .

Loads of assumptions being made regarding the police and CPS. For example, if the accusations have been withdrawn and the victim is willing to provide evidence that casts any doubt at all, they won't run with the case. For clarity that's all total speculation, but I'm just giving an example that without all the facts, its difficult to draw any conclusions. 

The video recordings were horrific and my deepest sympathies are with the victim. I hope she's completely removed all contract with him and is receiving any appropriate counselling. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Loads of assumptions being made regarding the police and CPS. For example, if the accusations have been withdrawn and the victim is willing to provide evidence that casts any doubt at all, they won't run with the case. For clarity that's all total speculation, but I'm just giving an example that without all the facts, its difficult to draw any conclusions. 

The video recordings were horrific and my deepest sympathies are with the victim. I hope she's completely removed all contract with him and is receiving any appropriate counselling. 

I’ve read a rumour that she’s back living with him now.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

They followed each other on Instagram again ages ago. It's twisted. 

4 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

No way he plays for the mancs again, they will ship him on as soon as possible 

Can’t see it. Sadly, he’s seen as a valuable commodity to his club and hasn’t been found guilty of anything, so technically there’s zero reason for them to get rid. I personally hope that no club ever takes him on ever again, but he’d have a good legal case to sue if they tried to get rid of him. Even convicted rapists have been given contracts at clubs again. 

9 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Can’t see it. Sadly, he’s seen as a valuable commodity to his club and hasn’t been found guilty of anything, so technically there’s zero reason for them to get rid. I personally hope that no club ever takes him on ever again, but he’d have a good legal case to sue if they tried to get rid of him. Even convicted rapists have been given contracts at clubs again. 

There's no way Ten Hag plays him and risks dressing room disruption IMO. We can sell him now. He's on a contract until 2025 so a fee is better than a termination. 

I think abroad is the only option for him. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

There's no way Ten Hag plays him and risks dressing room disruption IMO. We can sell him now. He's on a contract until 2025 so a fee is better than a termination. 

I think abroad is the only option for him. 

Somewhere that can’t understand English?