Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

Just now, 1892er said:

Be interesting to see what he says.

A) Own up to it and take the punishment

B) Deny it's him

C) Say it was some sort of roleplay

I've got a feeling it won't be A.

A mixture of B and C I'd imagine. B for the bruises and beatings and c for the video. The shithouse

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Loads of his teammates have stopped following him on SM platforms. 

All commenting on his most recent photos have been removed also.

Edited by 1892er

Really grim - imagine if you were that poor lasses' dad? I'd be wanting to rip him to bits. :rant:

Man United should suspend him, his career should also be 'done', but he's also a valuable asset. As we've seen with the likes of Adam Johnson and Ronaldo - money always talks. :(

Has she gone to the polis yet?

4 hours ago, jack j said:

He got about 5 year ago disnt he. Doubt Greenwood will do time if proven guilty. They are more likely to bang someone up for fighting at the football then a prolonged period of abuse on a women. Fucked up system

Bloke whose jury I sat on got 14 years.

What a disgusting human being, if we can even call him that. A monster is what he is. Nice to see that his teammates turn their backs on him in terms of unfollowing him on social media etc., I hope he feels alone. Never want to see him on a football pitch ever again.

Really hope she gets all the help she needs.

My only concern is that it appears as if she didn't report it to the police and they are investigating in response to her posting on the internet [not confirmed but it seems that way]. Firstly you have the danger of an unfair trial, but most worryingly, she herself, had no intention of pressing charges, which might suggest she wants to save the relationship.

Fucking hell, this is some proper grim stuff. 

Lock him the fuck up and throw away the keys. Utter coward beating and raping his lass man, fucking hell.

Really hope she gets all the support she needs, proper life changing stuff this. If she can't trust a footballer with the world at his feet, who can she trust :undecided:

When this story came out at the end of 2020 there were rumours flying around it was Greenwood, with details like the age of the girl involved, a story about how he took her phone off her and wouldn't let her leave or call anyone etc. He was out of the next match due to "personal reasons" and people said that was just a cover. Then he came back into the team (and there was maybe something else, like Man United issuing a denail?) so it looked like it was all bollocks. Was it ever revealed who this player was? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8943867/Premier-League-star-arrested-suspicion-rape-false-imprisonment.html

Don't think so, it's very likely hampered due to the victim being entitled to automatic anonymity and in these cases it would be very easy to identify who it is so the papers would struggle to report it without giving it away. 

33 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

My only concern is that it appears as if she didn't report it to the police and they are investigating in response to her posting on the internet [not confirmed but it seems that way]. Firstly you have the danger of an unfair trial, but most worryingly, she herself, had no intention of pressing charges, which might suggest she wants to save the relationship.

She‘ll not have a choice now.

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

She‘ll not have a choice now.

She will have a choice as to whether she gives evidence. If she had pressed charges she would be in danger of being charged herself, but that does  not appear to be the case.

Edited by Happinesstan

Just now, ManDoon said:

The audio straight up gives me anxiety, its absolutely rank. 

I had to turn it off, its vile, he is vile!

16 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

That audio is sickening holy shit. He’s totally done 

What audio? There was some reference to Daddy's dick in there, just seemed like pervy sex chat, then there was the video posted with the lass showing bruises and some blood. Are the two connected?

Just now, TRon said:

What audio? There was some reference to Daddy's dick in there, just seemed like pervy sex chat, then there was the video posted with the lass showing bruises and some blood. Are the two connected?

The voice note where he's forcing her to have sex with him

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Genuinely asking how can you prove a voice is someone’s in court? Like surely that’s a very very hard thing to prove. 

The audio will be the tip of the iceberg. 

5 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

She will have a choice as to whether she gives evidence. If she had pressed charges she would be in danger of being charged herself, but that does  not appear to be the case.

Of course she can choose not to give evidence, but that’s not what I said. She’ll have no choice on charges being made now, if there is adequate evidence.

Why on Earth would she be charged for anything? She’s a victim.

Edited by Fantail Breeze