Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Are all you watching on streams, or do you subscribe to La Liga TV / Premier Sports?

Nights like this you wish it was back on Sky Sports, or even BT.

I wish it was still on sky but plenty of other means to watch it. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Remember when some of us on here didn’t want Auba in jan 😂

I was very much in that camp, although I think the challenges are very much different and whereas I'm not sure he would have put the same effort in here

Though I thought it was a bad signing for Barca as well and that's proven not to be the case, he's been class

Looking forward to seeing what this young crop of players can do at Barca. From the absolute shit storm that they faced at the beginning of the season, there's a hint of real balance about the team with some experiences heads with a little left in the tank to support the young 'uns

Reckon Dembele will stay now too.

11 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Looking forward to seeing what this young crop of players can do at Barca. From the absolute shit storm that they faced at the beginning of the season, there's a hint of real balance about the team with some experiences heads with a little left in the tank to support the young 'uns

Reckon Dembele will stay now too.

Will see about Dembelé. We're still very constrained by our financial situation and he's asking for a lot of money. Still think he's Premier-bound, or maybe PSG.