Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

We’re going to beat Burnley to keep Everton up 😔.

Would happily watch Dubravka repeatedly throw the ball in his own net to give Burnley the win if it sent Everton down. :lol:

Guest HTT II
Just now, Skeletor said:

giphy.gif

Academy games, mind at that time I had given up on NUFC and he was bang into Juventus because of Ronaldo so that’s who he supported. He’s NUFC now though, glory hunter tw@t! Just like his Fa :smitten:

Just now, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Lucky for me I have access to a sky go acc. So will be watching the game in a min.

Never have the sound on for those commentators- seems like they always are talking bollocks.

Just heard souness say “Liverpools that good when you get the ball you end up giving it back to them, they’re that good” about a dozen times. Maybe that’s why he was a shit manager - his defeatist attitude 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Academy games, mind at that time I had given up on NUFC and he was bang into Juventus because of Ronaldo so that’s who he supported. He’s NUFC now though, glory hunter tw@t! Just like his Fa :smitten:

Kids all over coming back to the toon, my facebooks full of school mates kids swapping spurs/city shirts for newcastle ones.

Guest HTT II
Just now, WillingtonMag said:

Haha that's fair enough mate 😂

I’ve probably mentioned it on here a million times ha ha, proud dad shit!