Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Play the best football under Klopp and have done it without the backing of some other European clubs. 

I don’t even mind their fans. Much prefer them to Chelsea and Man U, for example. 

Agree here like. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

People don’t wanna accept it but Vini Jr is a bad player 

Not bad, but he's nowhere near as good as his potential was.

Just now, McCormick said:

Bernardo Silva is better than Modric.

Hugely underrated I think (Silva). Mainly because of the way he plays. Very much reminds me of Scholes but not as dirty.

5 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Play the best football under Klopp and have done it without the obscene backing money wise, like some of the other European clubs at the top

level. 

I don’t even mind their fans. Much prefer them to Chelsea and Man U, for example. 

Eh Liverpools fans are worst out the lot man and be absolutely unbearable if they win the quadruple, don't want them winning anything.

Just now, WillingtonMag said:

Eh Liverpools fans are worst out the lot man and be absolutely unbearable if they win the quadruple, don't want them winning anything.

You’re entitled to your opinion. I think Chelsea and Man U are far worse in my experience. 

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Hugely underrated I think (Silva). Mainly because of the way he plays. Very much reminds me of Scholes but not as dirty.

It’s so rare to see someone with such technical prowess and finesse graft the way he does. Such a sublime player.

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

How’s he not been booked. Managed about 2-3 fouls in one go on Foden. All yellow worthy :lol: 

The one that led to Laporte and Modric getting booked was worse!

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Paully said:

The one that led to Laporte and Modric getting booked was worse!

img_1_1651694158060.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He just hasn’t got the tools to put it together, he’s all over the place and has zero composure. Erratic player 

Actually (whether you believe it or not) kind of agree with this. I mean he's clearly a very good player, but I don't think he'll ever be a top 10 footballer in the world. He lacks composure and he's like you say very erratic. Despite his dribbling being good, he's not excellent in tight spaces. What he does have going for him though is that he consistently gets into good positions and has 18 goals this season, which should've probably been around 40 goals if he had any composure. I still believe Rodrygo would do a better job on the left side