Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

As hilarious as it always is when Everton lose, I'd be happy with a draw tonight. Wouldn't really make any difference for them as to what needs to happen on Sunday considering Leeds's horrific goal difference, would it? Whereas the two points dropped by Palace would give us a better chance at sneaking that top 10 spot at the last minute.

Just now, wormy said:

As hilarious as it always is when Everton lose, I'd be happy with a draw tonight. Wouldn't really make any difference for them as to what needs to happen on Sunday considering Leeds's horrific goal difference, would it? Whereas the two points dropped by Palace would give us a better chance at sneaking that top 10 spot at the last minute.

Just means a draw at arsenal would definitely keep them up

And after watching arsenal the other night it wouldn't be a surprise

4 minutes ago, wormy said:

Running the risk of sounding like a moron - I find myself not giving a shit about a top ten finish when there’s any chance Everton could go down.

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Cant help but feel if Everton do go down some higher power will have sent it as punishment for DCL's noncing in the style mags. Couldnt say I would argue.

That's so immature and irrelevant and says more about you than it does about DCL.

Anyways, here's why all bald men should be put in concentration camps

/ManDoon ;)

Edited by Kid Icarus