Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest HTT II
17 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Embarrassing, smalltime, etc etc...

MAG behaviour

They need to bring in lifetime bans for anyone stepping foot on the field of play like, no exceptions. Only going to get worse otherwise. 

Hopefully these cunts involved will be punished severely... doubt it like. 

56 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

What is wrong with people 😒

Simple solution, bring in point deductions then name and shame the perpetrators 

Is it just me or does it look like it's only one perpetrator who does it on purpose? 

Been watching the interviews and highlights from the Leeds page and just can't stop smiling, glad they stayed up. Both because it's fun to have a new team in the mix, and to have a historic giant back in the fold, and my bias as an American, they talked a lot of shit about Jesse Marsch when he came in so to see him in his jeans with a beer in his hand celebrating the win was just pure unadulterated joy

:joelinton:

Edited by Miercoles

7 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

Been watching the interviews and highlights from the Leeds page and just can't stop smiling, glad they stayed up. Both because it's fun to have a new team in the mix, and to have a historic giant back in the fold, and my bias as an American, they talked a lot of shit about Jesse Marsch when he came in so to see him in his jeans with a beer in his hand celebrating the win was just pure unadulterated joy

9tfXD03.gif

18 minutes ago, Flip said:

Is it just me or does it look like it's only one perpetrator who does it on purpose? 

Yeah the one who hurt him didnt even know Olsen was there, still shouldnt be on the pitch though

Salernitana survive in Serie A despite getting battered 0-4 at home to Udinese, as Cagliari can only draw 0-0 at already relegated Venezia.

I always thought of Cagliari as a yo-yo club, but they've had 17 of the last 18 seasons in Serie A, albeit predominantly finishing 14th-16th.

Quite a good idea Serie A scattering the games over the weekend and those teams directly competing for certain things playing simultaneously.

Edited by Paullow

53 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

I think Marsch has done a very good job since he came in tbf. Was a big job to take and had to be clever where changes were made which I think he's done well. Whether by ability or good fortune we'll see in time I suppose. Deserves credit though imo. Had an absolute horror run of a few games.

Ah poor little Liverpool. Screw 'em. They'd be a lot easier to like if I wasn't being told how likeable they are by every time you look at anything football related. [emoji38]