Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

I think it's bit in the middle, don't think the saves were as good as they looked on first viewing

There was at least 3 world class saves. Salah far post curler was brilliant.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Imagine being a Liverpool fan who waited at 4am to get picked up by a coach that never existed to scramble to paris across the channel to spend hours waiting to get in to not watch your team get beat, and your reward is getting tear gassed.

Chef's kiss.

:lol: :lol:

Just now, ManDoon said:

Aye but it was ages ago, I’m surprised he still cares 

The PL still matters more than any other league, I guess he felt it for that reason.

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Courtois made some good saves but Liverpool didn't create any clear cut chances where you'd expect them to score imo. 

I disagree, Mo should have scored. Great save.

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Owen saying Liverpool are still the team to beat, mere minutes after they have indeed  been beaten. 

He was saying that when we was wearing our shirt tbf.

Just now, WillingtonMag said:

Thought Madrid still looked in good control for most the second half and had a few chances to kill the game of themselves. Don't think it was a great performance by Liverpool. 

They limited Madrid to 4 shots and 2 on target. They soaked up huge amounts of chances from Liverpool. Another day and Liverpool score 3 of them. They did well but not enough to beat the keeper who was in the finest of form.

Just now, hakka said:

They limited Madrid to 4 shots and 2 on target. They soaked up huge amounts of chances from Liverpool. Another day and Liverpool score 3 of them. They did well but not enough to beat the keeper who was in the finest of form.

🤷‍♂️ yet they didn't score for the 3rd cup final in a row...some one on the other page has just said they are in the top 5 club sides of all time. Absolutely hilarious.

Gerrard and Owen fucking hell - "Liverpool are the best team ever, yeah didn't win the league or this, but just unlucky init, Liverpool best team in the World, don't need to win things to know that, trust"

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Owen just gets worse as he gets older. As if it's possible to become more of a cunt than he already was.

He'll be back to shilling his NFT tomorrow, so yes its possible