Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Bruce. :icon_puke_l:

"I've only been in 5 days", thats tonight's excuses sorted.:lol:

Hopefully Sheff Utd hammer them. Nothing against West Brom but I detest that fat fucking cabbage headed cry baby!

Edited by Scoot

2 minutes ago, Dandy Man said:

Feel that Norwich are going to beat Palace. Palace going to need Zaha/Ayew coming back to improve them but they've been shite away generally.

good shout :lol:

Yeah, ideally Norwich don't win (and I still want them to lose), but if they do win, then we are just 6 behind Palace, with a game in hand, and still have to play them at SJP, so not a disaster. I'd very happily take 17th this season, but it is quite nice seeing teams like Palace and Brentford and thinking they are not too far away.

Just now, Paullow said:

Yeah, ideally Norwich don't win (and I still want them to lose), but if they do win, then we are just 6 behind Palace, with a game in hand, and still have to play them at SJP, so not a disaster. I'd very happily take 17th this season, but it is quite nice seeing teams like Palace and Brentford and thinking they are not too far away.

Palace play Brentford next too so more or less guaranteed at least one of them gets dragged into it if Norwich win and Brentford don't get any unlikely points off City tonight. We've got momentum and they're in decline, the more teams in the quagmire the better. Still prefer a Palace win though [emoji38]

Norwich have only scored 14 this season and, if it stays like this, will have earned them 19 points so far. They've shipped loads in the process too. 

It's not sustainable imo. They've picked up under Smith and he deserves credit but they're winging it atm, defying the odds and winning tight games isn't going to last. They'll revert to the mean soon enough and start leaking goals in due time. 

Just now, midds said:

Norwich have only scored 14 this season and, if it stays like this, will have earned them 19 points so far. They've shipped loads in the process too. 

It's not sustainable imo. They've picked up under Smith and he deserves credit but they're winging it atm, defying the odds and winning tight games isn't going to last. They'll revert to the mean soon enough and start leaking goals in due time. 

Got some brutal upcoming fixtures after tonight as well, Man City and Liverpool next two I think