Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, midds said:

Klopp needs to set off a rocket under their arses at HT

They're playing like a side who look like they think they could just turn up and the run would continue whereas City are making it happen. Tactically better, much sharper, should have the game won by now.

21 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Really hope the double advertising hoardings aren’t going to be the future. 

Absolutely ranchid. Corporate greeding slowly starting to diminish my enjoyment of live broadcasts.

Every weekend they pickle their brain how and where they can possibly squeeze more commercials/sponors onto the screen. 

American sports have become absolutely unbearable for me. Used to love watching MMA/UFC and NBA but the absolute advertisement rape inflicted on you throughout every single second of the match is becoming too much for me like. Especially egregious when the broadcasters chime in nonstop "Free kick to Man City. Bryune prepares to step up over the ball. This freekick is brought to you by MOBILE STRIKE,  THE HOTTEST MOST SELLING APP ON THE APP STORE. DOWNLOAD NOWWWWW". Or in the middle of rounds in UFC where they have some sponsored tweets, a giantic distracting twitter banner pops up with some random celeb/sponsor tweet bullshit, your eyes automatically look to the pop-up and it does nothing but mess with your viewing experience.

You slowly see it going that way in footy broadcasts as well. The half-time show is no longer talk or analysis about the game but 90% commericals and Gary Neville maybe popping in for two seconds with maybe 2 lines of some generic bullshit before they can shove you back into another commercial break.

Edited by Ridman