Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Yeah, it's not exactly a boom period for them.

Kelleher occasionally plays cup games for Liverpool. I recognise Molumby because WBA were on Sky non stop since Bruce took over, and he sounds like that Mulumbu player they used to have. McClean obviously because of the Sunderland links and his controversial nature, and I took more notice of Nathan Collins during Burnley's run in when I was wanting them to pip Everton, but it's largely bottom half Championship level, and a long way from around 10-15 years when they had the Given's Keane's, Duff's etc.

Just now, NE27 said:

Sorry what are England fans chanting during Hungary's national anthem?

You know what you are you racist bastards you know what you are ringing out amongst the England fans during the Hungary national anthem 

Just now, NE27 said:

Ah right!, Wasn't even aware of a racist incident such is my lack of knowledge of recent internationals.

You can hold have to not be on this planet to not to have heard about the Hungary incidents ? 

1 minute ago, tgarve said:

You can hold have to not be on this planet to not to have heard about the Hungary incidents ? 

I mean, I feel that way sometimes [emoji38]

But genuinely no I haven't, looks like I'll head over to Google now.

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

I mean, I feel that way sometimes [emoji38]

But genuinely no I haven't, looks like I'll head over to Google now.

They are basically run by a far right dictator 

Yeah,  it was debatable, but VAR certainly hasn't done them any favours tonight. They'll do well to get back into it now.

Neither are adding much to the WC from a neutral perspective, although it would have been nice to have another Newcastle player there to follow.