Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

18 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Still don't think Arsenal will get top 4 this season. 

It's an interesting season. Man City and Liverpool are locks, I would expect Spurs to be in the top 4 too. I don't think anyone knows how good or bad Chelsea are going to be. Arsenal look good but possibly still too young.

Man United seem to have been forgotten a bit. They still have a nice squad and if ten Hag can get Rashford, Sancho and Martial back on track they'll be like new signings. If they can sign de Jong and ten Hag gets the spirit of the dressing room up they could be in contention for top 4 too.

Edited by Pata

Glad we don't have Ramsdale in goal like. Grounds staff must hate it when he plays having to bring out the pooper scooper everytime he shits himself when the ball is at his feet.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm already gagging to watch another match 

Wish there was an 8 pm game tomorrow. A four game on the trot Super Saturday would have been amazing. Going to have to settle for just the three I guess. 

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

As an aside, has Gallagher featured much for Chelsea pre season?

I rate him too, might be one to keep an eye on before the window shuts. I can’t see him being in their squad come September.

21 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Really wish they picked a better game than this for the first Saturday. What a load of crap. I don't want to watch Liverpool keep the ball for 80minutes and win 1-0.

Be at least 3 nil Liverpool, Fulham haven't done anything in the summer and will be useless.

Norwich/Wigan on sky could be a mate competitive game/better watch 

30 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Really wish they picked a better game than this for the first Saturday. What a load of crap. I don't want to watch Liverpool keep the ball for 80minutes and win 1-0.

The 5 live games this week:

Arsenal

Liverpool

Chelsea

Man United

Man City

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

The 5 live games this week:

Arsenal

Liverpool

Chelsea

Man United

Man City

This is by far the worst I'd say though. 

Yesterday's game was decent.

Chelsea are an unknown quantity after this Sumner and Everton are still shit. So that might be interesting.

Man United could easily lose against Brighton which would make it a good watch 

And Man City vs West Ham is perhaps a closer call than some think.

This Liverpool game though, can't see it being anything but dull.