Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Great, another season of the Mitrovic question :lol:

After this season there will be no more argument, provided he stays fit.

Harry Wilson isn't even playing today and he was the main assist man for Mitro last season, with 21 assists. 

7 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

I see Nunez is the next player everyone is determined to hate, as he racks up goals and assists. :lol:

Probably because since January we had some delusions we might be able to sign him.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I agree, which is why they always look so much more dangerous with a striker that looks to get forward playing up front.

Yup, Klopp to blame for dropping points here for having Firminho starting in that false 9 or whatever it was.

Fulham have been formidable, though, even if they haven’t been as good 2nd half.

Just now, nufc123 said:

Wasnt good enough some said

I was really hoping we could land him, and I must admit I want him to do badly now he's signed for Liverpool, one of the most horrible clubs in the Premier.

Guest HTT II

Great result for Fulham, very good performance. LFC, I’ve said for a while, will not be anywhere near as good as they were last season, or rather as consistent. Nunez scored, but I feel they missed Sane out on the left massively, he opens teams up. Mitro, I’ve not seen him much since he left us, but he looks, lean, mean, keen and very sharp. If he had pace he’d be a beast. 

57 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Honestly hope the league is more contested this year.

Think Spurs can push Liverpool and Man City, maybe West Ham pips Chelsea for top 4.

West Ham haven't a hope of being anywhere near the top four.