Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, astraguy said:

I rate lampard tbh,underrated as a player and manager mainly because he is a tory cunt 

He’s shown little as a manager imo. It’s a bad sit when the manager after you does considerably better (Chelsea) and you didn’t do much better than your predecessor (Derby, Chelsea). 

The one thing he gets credit for is being throufh youngsters. The only post-Takeover players to come through Chelsea’s academy came under Lampard to his credit.  

5 minutes ago, astraguy said:

I rate lampard tbh,underrated as a player and manager mainly because he is a tory cunt 

Lampard might be ok, if he can arrest Evertons slide and consolidate. I'd be shocked if he somehow turned them into a top 10 side though.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, STM said:

Lampard might be ok, if he can arrest Evertons slide and consolidate. I'd be shocked if he somehow turned them into a top 10 side though.

He’ll do well to keep them up again this season to be honest. Do that and he may forge a career as the cockney Big Sam!

7 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Hate to see it. 

Hope it didn’t ruin the day out and stop the day trippers shoving money into the Glazers pockets. They need all the money they can get for exciting new signings. 

9 hours ago, KaKa said:

Been watching Toulouse vs Nice while waiting for the Prem games, and Nice have been poor so far.

Toulouse on the other hand have been class, especially considering they've just come up.

Gouiri and Thuram from Nice who we were both linked with have done nothing.

Anybody stand out for Toulouse?

Went to Camp Nou yesterday to watch the team presentation and the Gamper friendly against Pumas. It was a meaningless game (we won 6-0), but I'll reaffirm what I said earlier in the summer: if Pedri stays healthy and plays 40+ games we'll compete for everything. He's that kind of talent.

Snarky Brighton! :lol: 

Also, was watching the Leeds/Wolves highlights and the Lage - Marsch bust up had me creased. The "Meet me at McDonalds" haircut lad having a good laugh amidst them finger waving being the topper. :lol: 

FOOTBALL IS BACK, BABY! 

1644278800_ScreenShot2022-08-08at11_20_56AM.png