Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Lost count of how many times I've thought "hey, Arsenal look like they've finally got it right here with this team" over the last 12 years. Before it invariably turns to shit a few months later... 

5 minutes ago, midds said:

Lost count of how many times I've thought "hey, Arsenal look like they've finally got it right here with this team" over the last 12 years. Before it invariably turns to shit a few months later... 

They don’t seem to have the personalities that they had before though, this team is very likeable. 

Think they’ll get top four personally. 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

I like White for Arsenal but I can't help thinking he's getting shoehorned into this team, they would be much better with a proper attacking right back.

They play three at the back in possession, mind. Zinchenko steps into midfield and Martinelli and Saka hug the touchline. Just like Pep's City. Think it works quite well for them.

2 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

They play three at the back in possession, mind. Zinchenko steps into midfield and Martinelli and Saka hug the touchline. Just like Pep's City. Think it works quite well for them.

Also as soon as they started pushing Xhaka high up the pitch so he stopped giving the ball away in his own half because he was so slow on the ball they improved immeasurably.