Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Leicester need to sack Rodgers or they could actually be in danger of relegation. They have dynamic players in throughout their squad and chose to play backwards/sideways the whole match. I do not know what has happened at that club, but there is no reason for the to be so poor going forward with the team they have.

Never minded Leicester until I went for a browse on their foxesforum when we bid for Maddison. The amount of posters having the cheek to call us a smaller club, ridiculing our bid and basically just being extremely derogatory towards us was infuriating. They've been a nothing club for over 100 years until 5 years ago and suddenly they're billy big bollocks :lol:  I'm enjoying seeing them stinking up the place being bottom of the league. Could be in a relegation fight 

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Never minded Leicester until I went for a browse on their foxesforum when we bid for Maddison. The amount of posters having the cheek to call us a smaller club, ridiculing our bid and basically just being extremely derogatory towards us was infuriating. They've been a nothing club for over 100 years until 5 years ago and suddenly they're billy big bollocks :lol:  I'm enjoying seeing them stinking up the place being bottom of the league. Could be in a relegation fight 

Not just their online fans who are deluded either, state of some of them when we played in April at St James. Quite enjoying their struggle even though I like some of their players and don't mind Rodgers.

1 minute ago, Awaymag said:

just admit it guys - we hate every fucking team in the premiership.  :D

Dont mind Palace, Brighton, Brentford, Spurs,Arsenal, Fulham and Bournemouth. Got issues with the rest. Mainly based on personal fan interactions.