Other games (2022/23)

Tomato Deuce

He’s cut from the same cloth as Verstappen, that sort of ruthless “out of my way, I’ve got things to win” attitude.

I think he’d do well at any team for that reason. Most of the other players out there don’t have that quality.

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Yea Matty Ryan is a pretty reputable keeper. Weird decision. 

From The Guardian’s coverage;

This is the work of goalkeeper coach John Crawley, who developed both Ryan and Redmayne at club level in Australia and worked wonders with Redmayne at Sydney FC, especially in 2019 when Sydney won the grand final penalty shootout against Perth Glory.

Was always going happen. Peru were shite and didn’t play very well like. Bit of a shame as Australia will bring nowt to the WC whereas at least Peru would fill the stands to make up for their relatively negative football. 

12 minutes ago, Disco said:

Was always going happen. Peru were shite and didn’t play very well like. Bit of a shame as Australia will bring nowt to the WC whereas at least Peru would fill the stands to make up for their relatively negative football. 

Im delighted we qualified but there’s no arguing with the bold. We’re awful at the moment, and little prospect of not being awful in Qatar…