Computer site

ToonTastic

I know someone on here will know, I'm trying to remember the name of a big online only computer parts website. The website is all black, they also have a forum. They aren't the cheapest but they are all the top parts really. I can't for the life of me remember the name, any ideas ? It's on my computer at work in the favs but i'm at home so thats not good.

Guest toonarmy1810

do not i repeat do not use microdirect,,ripped me off with over 2 g's worht of gear,, took trading standards to recover the money!!! Happened because i bought pc gear for my shop online, but then was told to order by phone and they duplicated the order!!! waited kin ages for the refund!!!! 

do not i repeat do not use microdirect,,ripped me off with over 2 g's worht of gear,, took trading standards to recover the money!!! Happened because i bought pc gear for my shop online, but then was told to order by phone and they duplicated the order!!! waited kin ages for the refund!!!! 

I'll be careful of that, but I doubt a similar situation will happen to me, because the warehouse is just round the corner and I go and get it from there, rather than buying online, pretty hard for me not to notice a duplicate order, when I've got to carry it out to the car.

It's still the cheapest place I know off and they charge you even less, if you go and get it yourself.