West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 19/02/2022 @ 12.30pm (BT)

LRD

Guest neesy111

Big decision for Howe to make today regarding Lascelles.  We were much more comfortable at the back imo with him gone vs Villa.

40 minutes ago, NE27 said:

That's the spirit[emoji38]

Onwards and upwards lads.

I’m a pessimist, glass half empty type of guy, plus I had a dream last night that they turned us over 2-0 

Edited by nufcnick

16 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I’m a pessimist, glass half empty type of guy, plus I had a dream last night that they turned us over 2-0 

Yeah well I had a dream we won 5-0 and krath got a hat trick.

Fite me!

Not really, I am predicting a loss also :sad:

1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

Big decision for Howe to make today regarding Lascelles.  We were much more comfortable at the back imo with him gone vs Villa.

Quite a simple decision really if he wants to continue rewarding players who have the shirt and are performing well. Lascelles kept it while we were winning, by the same token Burn should keep it as well, especially considering he was probably MOTM in his last outing. I can't see him being dropped.

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

I feel with him keeping Bruno out the first team due to other people performing should mean Lascelles doesn’t come straight back in. If he does it sort of shits on the reasons for keeping Bruno out.

Edited by reefatoon