Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

13 minutes ago, huss9 said:

villa, nufc, wba - all quick turnarounds after he leaves.

yet what was he saying about how long it takes to turn around a team? 2 years???

Aye but that was to get a team to be a bit more expansive whilst getting the balance right, complete wholesale turnarounds in performances and results are simples.

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

villa, nufc, wba - all quick turnarounds after he leaves.

yet what was he saying about how long it takes to turn around a team? 2 years???

It must be frustrating as hell, to always be so close to seeing the fruits of your brilliance paying off. He always seems to get sacked just before the teams finally click and play some wonderful stuff. 

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: Enjoy. 

"Steve Bruce joins Neil Warnock as he talks about the end of his time at Newcastle as manager, how he recommended Eddie Howe as his replacement and the negative side of social media."

Yorkie if this affects my YouTube algorithms permanently I will hunt you down.

You just know that during the pandemic on Thursday nights Steak Bakes would have been outside his home accepting the warm applause of his neighbours, maybe taking a stroll up and down the street to really soak in the adulation 

Apart from the Eddie Howe lie he's saying social media is vile & we went after his family BUT he doesn't go on it or read it. 

So we were right all along. We called out the fat, useless, hideous cunt and his son then went and cried to him. 

"there's a few here saying ya useless Dad" 

"is there son, no need?" 

"yeah, Dad, this one's wishing you had cancer" 

"oh, dear that's terrible" 

"apparently, I'm shit too and only get jobs off you cos I'm ya son" 

"we'll, they've a point there Alex."

Edited by Groundhog63