Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Pardew was an absolute stain and a cunt but at least in his tenure we have some good memories from the season we finished 5th. Bruce's time was complete and utter dog shit for the entire thing.Ā 

Bruce was more obsequious (total in fact) towards Ashley than Pardew.

Had the impression Pardew begrudgingly went along with it at times, said on the radio that we had 'difficult owners' and has tried his hand in smaller leagues overseas -Ā  Not in a million years could I see Bruce doing anything like that. He'd rather blame fans expectations and see 'his club' rot than do that and he's far too lazy to work overseas. Also probably thinks he's too good for it.

Edited by Jonas

Pardew was more than happy with his situation here, he went into it (before Hughton was even sacked) with his eyes wide open.

Ā 

His hunt with the hounds, run with the foxes act was easy to spot from a mile off.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Pardew had far better players, had no plan b, nutted a player and called a far better manager an old cunt. He blamed science, he cried at Stoke and he blamed the fans for being too supportive which in his head led to us conceding a goal at home. We couldnā€™t compete with likes of Southampton, who were also more intelligent than us. Nothing was ever The Kingā€™s fault.

Ā 

I donā€™t think Bruce did anything other than prove what was already known. Pardew became increasingly cuntish and clearly comfortable with it.Ā 
Ā 

Pardew will always be on a different level for me.Ā