Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

17 minutes ago, Nattfare said:

Hang on, did he drop his fake Geordie accent for this one?

He was nailed on to drop that facade once he got bulleted up here, just a complete fucking crab of a man, chameleons into whatever his current circumstances are to align himself with the popularist opinion.

God the fat twats long gone & still managing to wind me up, Deep breaths 

"I can assure the fans we will be back in on Wednesday for 2 hours working on our defence and once our sleeves are rolled up Saturday can't come soon enough" 

Mini Bruce "Fuck you West Brom fans"

No club deserves having to put up with him. No player deserves to have their career ruined by him either. 

A complete fraud. Mind, it's a nice reminder to where we were only a few months ago to where we are now. 

He is the worst manager in the top two flights for me like. An absolute fucking charlaton. What does he do? We looked like he just hoyed 11 players out to do whatever they thought best and it looks like he’s doing the same at West Brom.

Hope he relegates the cunts for their dismissal of our comments on the Lurpack bathing prick. 

4 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

He is the worst manager in the top two flights for me like. An absolute fucking charlaton. What does he do? We looked like he just hoyed 11 players out to do whatever they thought best and it looks like he’s doing the same at West Brom.

Hope he relegates the cunts for their dismissal of our comments on the Lurpack bathing prick. 

That’s exactly what he’s doing. He has no clue beyond this, fella’s an absolute fraud. 

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=24220

“I’d have the lazy twats in at 6am tomorrow and work them till 8pm”

“Unlike some on here who won’t give Bruce a chance, I think he deserves better. He is quickly finding out what a bunch of wasters he has taken on and I believe he won’t take any more shit  off them,”

These poor fucks haven’t a clue about him!

He says a lot of words in that post match interview and yet, he says nothing at all. Just 2 and a bit minutes of him repeating that the first half was ok, second half was bad and that he wants a response. All on the players shoulders now then I guess.

Absolute fraud and a charlatan.

4 minutes ago, RS said:

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=24220

“I’d have the lazy twats in at 6am tomorrow and work them till 8pm”

“Unlike some on here who won’t give Bruce a chance, I think he deserves better. He is quickly finding out what a bunch of wasters he has taken on and I believe he won’t take any more shit  off them,”

These poor fucks haven’t a clue about him!

Good luck getting Bruce in at all tomorrow, let alone at 6am. 

53 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Yep, and it feels like he thinks his job is now done for the next game because he's told the players that he won't, and he doesn't, accept a performance like that and he wants a response.

Came across like a really shit job interview when someone is blagging it so just repeats the same thing over and over again.

WBA fans are absolutely slating Ismael for having them 5th in early Feb, they'll be lucky to finish top half at this rate.

I'd love Bruce to get the tin tack from WBA without winning a game, that'd be superb. For once, he inherited a team in the upper reaches of a league and the damage he does will be blatantly obvious as they slide down the league.