Steve Bruce Roadshow: Dates in Hexham and Blackpool announced.

David Edgar

Also for that dipshit to say that we were worse under Howe before the money is just absolute dog shit. Any sane person can see that we were actually organized almost immediately under Howe. The points didn't reflect that, but it was clear as day. That Man United home game in particular demonstrated that we were playing at a completely different level.

15 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Also for that dipshit to say that we were worse under Howe before the money is just absolute dog shit. Any sane person can see that we were actually organized almost immediately under Howe. The points didn't reflect that, but it was clear as day. That Man United home game in particular demonstrated that we were playing at a completely different level.

Again, online fans of other clubs spouting utter horseshit about another club is nothing new or surprising. I try to only comment on what I know, and with regards to WBA, it's that Bruce is an incompetent leeching arsehole, utterly hopeless at his job for 2 decades and a club like that can and should do better.

I certainly wouldn't try to comment on Cyrille Regis, or Bryan Robson's time as players there (beyond what I saw on MOTD and that they were great players generally), or Ron Saunders as manager or their fans as people (given i've never met any) because I don't fucking know.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

With all this crazy Bruce talk flying around, remember that not one Newcastle fan wouldn't of had him in a black and White shirt as a player.

He's just a Terrible dinosaur of a manager.

There's someone on there posting as "BruceBall" with reasoned and respectful posts, trying to share and distill our experiences into something they might understand. One would think shared experience would lead to shared acknowledgement and common ground.

Don't know why he's bothering, the latest craic is "Has Neymar and Mbappe signed yet?" :lol:. Almost like they're trying desperately to prove my earlier point about knowing absolutely fuck all about another club and it's fans or something.

16 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Reading that thread makes me want him to see his contract out. Run the shite accented, Barry Tayloresque whoppers into the ground.

Aye, I don't know quite what we did to upset them so much. I don't think we've once denigrated their club, fans or area, simply tried to accurately describe their new manager as a hopeless, leeching fraud and a cunt of a bloke to boot with a track record of 20 years of failure. One would think after both clubs suffered through Pardew, they'd have been more apt to listen. Apparently we're horrible cunts instead :lol:

7 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Some of the comments on that thread.

I hope Bruce stays at WBA forever.

"Bruce is a Geordie himself who went to st James's as a lad, yet they treat him like that."

"Steve Bruce by many accounts is one of the nicest, most down to earth people in football.
Newcastle fans are cunts. As well as Villa fans."

"In the Ashley years Newcastle have been bottom half of the Prem. Bruce has done about the same as most. I still think they would have been ok if they'd stuck with him."

"Newcastle fans really are a bunch of sad cunts. Horrible set of fans, and I wish nothing but misery for the overhyped shit club."

Those comments were pretty much from earlier this year based on the date of the post. Wonder what they think of us and Brucie now.

Edited by nufcjb

1 thing I dreaded when he was here was if he would fluke us to a Wembley semi final or even worse a final. We got to the quarter final and thank God got Man City to knock us out.

Would never have accepted if he got us to a semi that would have masked his otherwise pathetic record and horrible time here. The media and others would have gone on and on and on about it.

Edited by nufcjb

13 hours ago, Ben said:

With all this crazy Bruce talk flying around, remember that not one Newcastle fan wouldn't of had him in a black and White shirt as a player.

He's just a Terrible dinosaur of a manager.

Why would I want to remember that? 

Chants of "Stand up if you want Bruce out" and "You don't know what you're doing".

Was horrific abuse a year ago. Is back to nothing more than a s**t manager doing a s**t job getting the sort of stick a s**t manager doing a s**t job gets.

“Look wuhv stopped the rot against a very good team. Wuh need build on this and go again next week. The fans can be a bit hysterical but hey they’re entitled to their opinion. Thu hard work starts agen in training on thursda”

Just now, nufcjb said:

To be fair, he is getting those chants directed at him more there now than he got them here, which was mostly online. Bet he can't wait for the sack now.

He just got lucky playing behind closed doors for a large portion of games with us.