Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

28 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

The bias in this post is staggering. Such selective categories. What about...

Takeaways: nobody knows their way around a mixed kebab like Brucey. He could polish off two of those, plus a free cheesy garlic bread and still have room for an extra bag of chips on the way home. Eddie Howe? Bet he couldn't even handle a Happy Meal without leaving some of it for breakfast the following morning. 

Being a Geordie: Bruce is a proper Geordie lad, just like Don Hutchinson and Graham Fenton. Howe is just another soft southerner who we always hate, like Rob Lee, Les Ferdinand and Warren Barton. 

Volume: when it comes to taking up physical space, it's not even close. Brucey wins hands-down. There isn't another manager in the world who can occupy an area that size. His head alone is colossal. Howe on the other hand, well you'd hardly look at him and say "Wow, I bet he takes up more than one seat at Cineworld" would you?

So you see, there's two sides to every story.

F9790B9B-1FF9-4E3A-A753-70F3A0780C82.thumb.jpeg.b5ed5dd0ebb601684456103ffeec33ac.jpeg

2 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

What amazes me is how Ashley could fail to see the potential of this football club and persist in putting the team in the hands of the likes of Bruce. 

He didn’t care to see, it was a billboard for his Shite Direct empire. He had to lower the club standard to meet his tat standard.  Now we’re unshackled, the diamond is getting polished and it’s going to be blinding! :indi:

2 hours ago, jackyboy said:

What amazes me is how Ashley could fail to see the potential of this football club and persist in putting the team in the hands of the likes of Bruce. 

That's probably why he did it. The sabotaging c**t benefitted just fine from circling the bowl instead of speculating to accumalate. Making it as miserable as possible only sweetened the deal

What a hilarious king of banter he is.

He said: “We organised a club outing to the races - and Jake Livermore set him up - good and proper. Jake had told him to get a load of beers in. Andy duly obliged.

“He was only 20 years old and was staggering under the weight of two huge Tesco carrier bags when he tried to get on the coach with them. Two bags - rammed full of Carlsberg. He clambered aboard and I’ve stopped him and said: ‘Where do you think you’re going with them?’ He just looked at me and said: ‘What’s the matter?’ I said: ‘You’re supposed to be elite athletes - get that ****ing beer off this ****ing coach.’ He was absolutely terrified. Petrified. I think he thought I was going to sack him - or smack him. The lads were absolutely howling with laughter at the back. Did I let them have the beer? What do you think? But he learned a lesson. Next time, he asked.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/andy-robertson-team-bus-beers-27053797?fbclid=IwAR0kVO4eEsGYHM3J7JqXB4Ht5TlK-gquNHwpV3_oFw5y3ZuKjT3QF121peI

Carlsberg. Bruce. Elite athletes. The 'races'. "Howling with laughter"

Can't even begin to describe how much hatred I've got for this cunt and the people who he chooses to surround himself with. Just the utter dregs of humanity. I've scraped better from the sole of my shoes. I rate bacteria higher than this fucking wanker. 

Just now, midds said:

Carlsberg. Bruce. Elite athletes. The 'races'. "Howling with laughter"

Can't even begin to describe how much hatred I've got for this cunt and the people who he chooses to surround himself with. Just the utter dregs of humanity. I've scraped better from the sole of my shoes. I rate bacteria higher than this fucking wanker. 

The kind of vitriolic comment I'm here for.

Just exposed himself for being completely out of touch and putting no work into researching/scouting players at all. The man talks about football like it’s still the 70s, god knows how he gets through interviews let alone actually getting the jobs.

‘I need some energy in this side - go and see if you can find me a couple of young ones.’

42 minutes ago, LV said:

Is there such a thing as the opposite of the ‘freedom of the city’? 

31 minutes ago, wormy said:

Surely there's a way to ban him from the city. 

450A3976-9BB8-4E7A-BA61-0DF188ABC79F.png

58 minutes ago, wormy said:

Surely there's a way to ban him from the city. 

I’d def volunteer to man the ramparts and fend him off with a pitchfork 

6 hours ago, LV said:

Totally stuck in the 80s and 90s this fella 

It was the scout who spotted Andy Robertson’s potential.As for Brucey getting invited into Robertson’s box,he THINKS it was against Roma,even though it was only a couple of years ago.Brucey Bullshit.

100% Bruce was swinging most of that Carling, it probably wasn’t even a prank by the lads, they probably knew that’s Bruce’s go to, and wanted to help him get in Bruce’s good books.

So glad to not give a living shit about the likes of Bruce, Pardew, Ashley etc. anymore.

Good luck to them/may they get what they deserve, who cares either way. They are absolutely inconsequential now. Let the good times roll.

1 hour ago, elbee909 said:

Who the hell drinks Carling.

Draught Carling only if the other "base line" offering is Fosters and I don't want to be absolutely Morrettied. 

Alex, tell yer Da the fat, uselss cunt needs to die.

7 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Draught Carling only if the other "base line" offering is Fosters and I don't want to be absolutely Morrettied. 

Alex, tell yer Da the fat, uselss cunt needs to die.

If Carling and Fosters are the only things on tap then you need to find another pub :)

3 minutes ago, Cf said:

If Carling and Fosters are the only things on tap then you need to find another pub :)

You need to read it again :)

I don't always wish to ram 10 (edited 8)....(edited 6)..... pints of Morretti/Peroni/1664 down me neck, esp if I've started with a pint of Thistley Cross 

Edited by Groundhog63