Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

43 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Exactly this, who needs crypto or real estate or passive income or Tai Lopez or one of those YouTube get rich gurus, this is indeed the best formula for riches (but sadly not respect) 

It’s the perfect con WBA a large enough club that the money will be decent but low enough profile that he barely gets any heat on a national level. Get outside the Black Country the reaction will probably just be ‘oh is that where he is now’. 

He's a genius.  Managers slave away for five years to make £3m, he does a year, 'fails' and gets that in one.  Those other managers still have another 4 years to make their coin while he's free to repeat his grift and cash in again after another year of failure at another club.

Best part is he doesn't even need to try, he just takes the job, fucks around in portugal for half the contract and counts the payoff when it hits his account.

GENIUS

21 minutes ago, loki679 said:

He's a genius.  Managers slave away for five years to make £3m, he does a year, 'fails' and gets that in one.  Those other managers still have another 4 years to make their coin while he's free to repeat his grift and cash in again after another year of failure at another club.

Best part is he doesn't even need to try, he just takes the job, fucks around in portugal for half the contract and counts the payoff when it hits his account.

GENIUS

Canny business model like!

2 minutes ago, Bintang said:

Never takes London club jobs cos he could never get away with it down there and he knows it. Knows exactly what he is doing. 

More that he probably gets a generous discount from his favoured northern kebab houses. 

3 hours ago, Bintang said:

Never takes London club jobs cos he could never get away with it down there and he knows it. Knows exactly what he is doing. 

Can't be arsed and too much like hard work is what it'll boil down to. Nice commute for him and his mates to the midlands/north from his base.

No way would he go to Europe like Pardew. At least he's trying to be a manager. This bloke just wants an easy life. Comfortable commute, all his mates on pay-roll and now family members too. Easy as possible.

And he only charges £millions for his services.

Edited by Wolfcastle

'I know it's a hard job but big decisions have cost us — and if I don't win games, I get my head chopped off,' Bruce said.  'The big decisions they need to get right and we had two against us — their goal and the penalty — and that is being genuinely honest.'

Not his fault again.

On 18/09/2022 at 20:14, Joey Linton said:

'I know it's a hard job but big decisions have cost us — and if I don't win games, I get my head chopped off,' Bruce said.  'The big decisions they need to get right and we had two against us — their goal and the penalty — and that is being genuinely honest.'

Not his fault again.

It's almost like he wants to have his contract paid off. Weird that.

I like him "being genuinely honest", this time.

Next escalation point : "And I really mean that, cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye."

That man could avert the energy crisis with his flaming underpants alone.