Retro Shirts

HWTL

8 minutes ago, HWTL said:

Where is the best place to buy retro shirts? There is a few on amazon and just wondering if anyone bought from there and what the quality is like, is there anywhere else better get them from? 

Depends if you want legit remakes or dhgate specials?

Nufc store has replica retro shirts minus the kit manufacturers. If you really want that Adidas/ASICS branding then you're probably better off sticking a order in on DHGate and doing something else for a month or two whilst it's delivered.

54 minutes ago, gdm said:

Do they do the 94-95 ASICS shirt with the blue star on dhgate? I can never find it

I thought they did but just a quick browse shows maybe not?

You've sometimes got to dumb it down a bit on DHG, like type a player from that eras name, or blue star or some shit.

You can also try the likes of Classic Football Shirts:

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/premiership-clubs/newcastle.html

Or NUFC Memorabilia gets random stock:

https://www.nufcmemorabilia.com/

It's probably not a great time to buy used as the prices have really skyrocketed the last few years!

Edited by NE27
Added alternative links

4 hours ago, TwoForJoy said:

I've only got the 75/76 shirt and it's good quality, thick cotton, like an old rugby shirt. No idea what the rest of the shirts are like.

Ones I’ve bought fade in the wash after a few cycles, sag etc. I’ve not bought from there for a long time mind and I do love their designs, and that they are a local company. 

Edited by HTT II

13 hours ago, NE27 said:

I thought they did but just a quick browse shows maybe not?

You've sometimes got to dumb it down a bit on DHG, like type a player from that eras name, or blue star or some shit.

You can also try the likes of Classic Football Shirts:

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/premiership-clubs/newcastle.html

Or NUFC Memorabilia gets random stock:

https://www.nufcmemorabilia.com/

It's probably not a great time to buy used as the prices have really skyrocketed the last few years!

you got that right now prices are crazy..  in the summer of 2014 i bought the 95/97 home medium, on ebay mint condition, like not so much as a stain  or snag for around 30 quid.... only thing is that I wasn't the size I was when I was 20,  and it doesn't fit, but you wouldn't get that Jersey for less than 80 quid now....

been on the look out my self for the 99/01 (with brown ale logo) or the 98/99 away

13 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

you got that right now prices are crazy..  in the summer of 2014 i bought the 95/97 home medium, on ebay mint condition, like not so much as a stain  or snag for around 30 quid.... only thing is that I wasn't the size I was when I was 20,  and it doesn't fit, but you wouldn't get that Jersey for less than 80 quid now....

been on the look out my self for the 99/01 (with brown ale logo) or the 98/99 away

I bought the 93 home shirt in absolutely mint condition, no bobbles nicks or damage/fading to the bluestar/crest.

Cost Me £40 like 10 years ago, I'm sure they're going for 100 no problem, and probably worse condition.

I'm waaaay too big for mine now so just have to look at it admiringly.

14 hours ago, HWTL said:

Where is the best place to buy retro shirts? There is a few on amazon and just wondering if anyone bought from there and what the quality is like, is there anywhere else better get them from? 

Toon matters