Newcastle United vs. Brighton and Hove Albion: 05/03/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

Feel like we’re a far more balanced side than we have been in years. Players get injured but because our system is so clear and the coaching and fitness so good we aren’t too badly affected. This is the most expectant I’ve gone into a game in years that we’ll pick up three points 

11 minutes ago, Thiago said:

No sign of Maxi on the training photos but it looks like a few of the U23s were included. 

Quite a lot seem to be in likes of Munoz which is encouraging bud Jay Turner Cooke too who’s been on fire recently.

33 minutes ago, Thiago said:

No sign of Maxi on the training photos but it looks like a few of the U23s were included. 

Reckon he will be on the bench.

Around this time of year during our survival act under Keegan, they came here as relegation rivals and won.

In other words, to quote Mr Wolf (i think from the direct line advert) "lets not start sucking each others d1cks just yet"

More for the fans than team because I think the manager will be stressing a lack of complacency.

Also I hardly ever predict/fancy us to win.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Thiago said:

That leaves their back three (assuming Graham Potter keeps it that way) as Veltman - Dunk - Cucurella. It would be amazing to have Saint-Maximin back and able to go at Veltman. 

I think they've played a back 4 the last few games with Lamptey, Veltman, Dunk & Cucurella.

On 02/03/2022 at 11:50, NE27 said:

Jesus don't put a big flag over the east stand, they might think it's a big blanket and go to sleep!

Thats the original flag and mosaic stand you're besmirching  The rest of you learned from us!!!

Edited by Wolfcastle

4 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Thats the original flag and mosaic stand you're besmirching  The rest of you learned from us!!!

Settle down there grandad man, the big blankie is coming Saturday! [emoji38]

10 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

“in the seats in the seats in the seats “

2 hours ago, Thiago said:

That leaves their back three (assuming Graham Potter keeps it that way) as Veltman - Dunk - Cucurella. It would be amazing to have Saint-Maximin back and able to go at Veltman. 

Leave me out of it.