Roman Abramovich

Pokerprince2004

Does anyone work in this area? I’d love to know how it works in terms of legality. 

from what I understand he owns the holding company which owns Chelsea, this holding company isn’t registered in the UK, how can they stop him transferring his shares in the holding company thus changing the owner of Chelsea?

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

from what I understand he owns the holding company which owns Chelsea, this holding company isn’t registered in the UK, how can they stop him transferring his shares in the holding company thus changing the owner of Chelsea?

No idea, but he already said he had transferred ownership over to the Chelsea Foundation, which I guess either wasn't true or the Government don't believe. 

Just now, OCK said:

No idea, but he already said he had transferred ownership over to the Chelsea Foundation, which I guess either wasn't true or the Government don't believe. 

No, he didn’t say that. He used very vague terminology which had no legal basis. 

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

No, he didn’t say that. He used very vague terminology which had no legal basis. 

ah well then :mung:

Time to casually read some Chelsea fan forums, while I slurp my coffee loudly. Although in fairness, same could happen to us one day. 

Edited by OCK

4 minutes ago, OCK said:

And the Foundation subsequently released a statement (I think?) that said they would consider it- it wasn’t a done deal by any means. 

This whole situation makes the Uk look so bad when you take a step back. We knew all along the guy was a crook but turned a blind eye until we absolutely couldn’t. Imagine taking moral ques from anyone in authority they are all absolutely scandalous. 

Away fans (that haven’t already purchased a ticket) would not be allowed under the freezing order according to a lawyer speaking on Sky. And the only way the club could be sold would be under an administrator.