Chelsea 1 - 0 Newcastle United (13/03/2022)

Mike

Eddie's way is all about hard work and it shows. Even if we didn't win here, everyone has worked really hard. The high press has been superb, really frustrating Chelsea, I feel Burn was targeted, because they know he's winning everything. 

Its disgusting. 

11 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Horrendous VAR. Red all day. Dangerous asf

it was a yellow , he didn’t deliberately pull his elbow back to hurt for me but it was a close decision and they go the way of the top teams .

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

Schar is playing [emoji38]

Saw Lacacelles and Burn in the staring lineup. Somehow assumed he was also out.

Babysitting a suicidal toddler and watching a game at the same time means you miss some things :lol:

When I saw the team sheet I didn’t expect that performance, but that is why Eddie Howe is who he is. Every player has improved under him and he obviously has confidence in the squad players that we didn’t.

Still a lot to happen in this match but we can win this just as much as we can lose. Impressive.

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

it was a yellow , he didn’t deliberately pull his elbow back to hurt for me but it was a close decision and they go the way of the top teams .

Elbow back or not its stupid dangerous.

Edited by nufc123

1 minute ago, Ridman said:

Saw Lacacelles and Burn in the staring lineup. Somehow assumed he was also out.

Babysitting a suicidal toddler and watching a game at the same time means you miss some things :lol:

I made same mistake about Schar exactly like that. Also thought Fraser was playing and praised him. :lol:

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, duo said:

Oh give it a rest Micah - it's a red all day long

He's giving his opinion.

Fucking hell man.

Christ we are so well-drilled. If we get a few more injuries  i imagine the whole youth team can come in and know exactly what is going on. Imagine this team used to train 4 days in 11. [emoji38]

Havertz should be off, imagine he got pissed off being in Dan Burn's pocket.

Edited by nortoon

Fantastic half from us, the shape looks very good. Seeing everyone buy in is absolutely fantastic to see. 

im really surprised by how badly Chelsea use wide space though, they must come across sides that park the bus all the time but this half of football really has made them look poor.