Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 3/4/22 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Hopefully ASM can get some joy against Emerson Royal.

Just now, LV said:

Def going for a Royal yellow up against ASM

Aren’t they playing on opposite sides ?

Doherty is playing on the right 

Howe didnt say... He just said 'he's back' when asked during his presser yesterday. 

Sure he hinted at leaving him out of the line up aa well, mentioned something like 'I know how i feel after a long flight'.  It's fair enough to bench him. 

Edited by Wilson

If Sanchez had started ahead of Dier, Tottenham would have fielded a team from 11 different nations. Don't know if that is worthy of a mention, but it caught my eye when looking at the team :lol: 

Happy with Howe's selection. Bruno on the bench for obvious reasons. We can definitely get something from this, and I'm sure Howe has prepared them really well, but expecting a loss purely by the quality of the Spurs players.

Edited by Conjo

6 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Fair enough I'd start him cos think he's our best player especially seeing his goal and assist for Brazil its hard to see him sat on the bench. Guess we don't know the reasons though.

The reasons are 100% because of how far he's travelled.  Howe said he'd speak to them individually and make a decision. 

8 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Fair enough I'd start him cos think he's our best player especially seeing his goal and assist for Brazil its hard to see him sat on the bench. Guess we don't know the reasons though.

Don't think there's any reason good enough for you to not want to start him tbh. We get it! :lol:

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I get leaving players out because of the international travel, yet Wood travelled further didn't he ?  Wood has been awful at times but starts again, bit annoying but trust in Eddie's judgement.

Wood hadn't been training and playing in low oxygen.

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I get leaving players out because of the international travel, yet Wood travelled further didn't he ?  Wood has been awful at times but starts again, bit annoying but trust in Eddie's judgement.

Lack of replacement for Wood. This 3 starting were the foundation of our unbeaten run

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

We have options at CM, not at ST.