sunderland in the EFL

Big River

32 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Is the ‘spirit of 37’ their wor flags name? 

Just seen someone comment wor flags are copying them. Ffs

Yeah of course we're copying them.[emoji38]

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Yeah of course we're copying them.[emoji38]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-spirit-of-37-we-are-go-for-launch-wembley-display.1578898/page-11#post-36072474

mackem one said this..."See the Mags are copying"

mackem two said this ..."Doubt it, they’d need to get to Wembley first"

So, we need to get relegated... twice, to have any chance of getting into the 3rd division play off final. 

We are so far behind them.[emoji38]

58 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Stadium of shite isn't big enough for them..

Yeah, I know it's only half open at the moment. But still...

"IF we we’re ever to compete at the highest level, the SoL would need extending."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/around-90-000-possibly-more-for-league-1.1578972/

Yeah, because they sold out every week when they were last in the top flight.

6 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Yeah, because they sold out every week when they were last in the top flight.

Niall Quinn waged war on dodgy pubs showing the games and most schools couldn't give the free tickets away 

21 minutes ago, Ben said:

Niall Quinn waged war on dodgy pubs showing the games and most schools couldn't give the free tickets away 

Yeah but don't let the truth get on the way of a 90,000 extended stadium of light.

Its like the last days of the raj not the one on the fell the other one.

Who give's a flying about them playing wycombe.

Theyll have to start hating south shields or the smoggies for the next decade or three

They're like an embarrasing uncle doing dad dancing at a wedding

Somehow, if they ever get back to the PL, their potential will always be somehow linked to whatever we do or try to do.

Regardless of investment to get there, it will have to be at least equal if not +1. 

39 minutes ago, Ben said:

You just need to look at their revenue from ticket sales year on year to see the true story.

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Somehow, if they ever get back to the PL, their potential will always be somehow linked to whatever we do or try to do.

Regardless of investment to get there, it will have to be at least equal if not +1. 

Inferiority complex.

Just now, Nine said:

Inferiority complex.

It's where the humble every other clubs best mates shite comes from.

Not comparable in anyway shape or form, so let's be the other team in the north that shares other clubs dislike of us in a crass attempt at being one the lads almost :lol:

The biggest difference between us is the only time I ever compare NUFC to SAFC is when the daft c***s bang on about something which is patently untrue.  I don't think NUFC's success (or not) has ever used SAFC as a yardstick, whereas for them, glory is finishing above the Mags.

It is a factor in why they are where they are.

Its been over 30 years since Newcastle were anywhere near where we are now and their average attendance then was 16k

Typical mackem quoting gates from the 80s (when all attendances were massively down). The thick fucker conveniently doesn't mention (or probably doesn't know his clubs history), that their gates were even then, lower than this total. 

Edited by et tu brute

It's their lack of self-awareness that staggers me.  When they get on their morale crusade and its pointed out that their recent history includes harbouring and rewarding a paedophile, that's whataboutism when in reality that's all they do. 

We've been bought by PIF... whatabout Yemen? whatabout Khassoggi? whatabout gay rights? whatabout women's rights?

Their entire fake morality and argument is whataboutism 

I see there is now a Mags at Wembley thread.

One of them has imagined there will be lots of 'mags' in the away end. His 'mag' mate has told him he's talking rubbish.

However, now that he can't find any evidence to support him in this argument, rather than admit he is wrong, he has asked his RTG mental health support group if they have any evidence he can use.

None of them have any, of course, but it hasn't stopped them imagining it might happen, and furthermore to go on to fantasize about what a kicking these imaginary mags would get.

For one thing, there will be so many Sunderland fans that they will be packed in the away end too and so there should be plenty on hand to deliver a shoeing to all the fictional mags in there.

Through all this, I am sensing that they are actually deeply ashamed to be playing a L1 playoff against lowly opposition. And all the made up mags laughing at them, in their own heads? Pure displacement of their own feelings.

Edited by Abacus

13 minutes ago, Abacus said:

One of them has imagined there will be lots of 'mags' in the away end. His 'mag' mate has told him he's talking rubbish.

However, now that he can't find any evidence to support him in this argument, rather than admit he is wrong, he has asked his RTG mental health support group if they have any evidence he can use.

None of them have any, of course, but it hasn't stopped them imagining it might happen, and furthermore to go on to fantasize about what a kicking these imaginary mags would get.

For one thing, there will be so many Sunderland fans that they will be packed in the away end too and so there should be plenty on hand to deliver a shoeing to all the fictional mags in there.

Through all this, I am sensing that they are actually deeply ashamed to be playing a L1 playoff against lowly opposition. And all the made up mags laughing at them, in their own heads? Pure displacement of their own feelings.

One of them mentioned that we have to make "everything about them" I laughed out very loud at that seeing that nearly every thread on that forum some how eventually mentions us :lol:

The hatred just oozes out of some of the more obsessed posters our takeover has absolutely ruined them.

1 hour ago, Abacus said:

This is very close to bang on, I reckon. The only bit I'd question is the made up mags laughing at them who are, in my experience, very real. They're just not at Wembley

Edited by OpenC