sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, tomlynnherrington said:

I expect them to be nearer the third tier than the top tier in 12 months time.

Ive got no doubt about that. They need practically most of the team replaced and they're not in a healthy financial position either. Little Napoleon has always stated he will run the club within their means. Unless they get new investment they're fucked. Any new additional revenue will be used to cover the increased costs.

22 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

More threads appearing (even one congratulating Brighton on finishing above us). I see Crinkly Granny has emerged from her coven also.

is that her who looks like Jimmy Saville…Janey ?

5 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

Showing consideration for children. Knighthoods.

Sure there’s a thread of one of their super fans nicking a St George’s SAFC flag from a couple of kids at the game. Lots calling them out for it but seriously?

Wait... is that the Irish one from the Football Podcast? 

EDIT

haha holy shit it is. I'm so slow and a little confused he'd be openly dumb on twitter like that. [emoji38]

Edited by OCK

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Didn't realise Barry was that sort of bloke. Imagine that on top ya man:

Screenshot_20220522-215454_Chrome.thumb.jpg.88c952c9bcb01a262e79505cb563fa31.jpg

Looks like he's been dipped in a FEV vat from Fallout, skin faalin' off his skull. Abhorrent bloke.

Also see he's been deleting tweets from January when he mocked the signing of Wood and Howe's record. Absolute bell end that he is. I muted him ages ago but his AIDS-inducing patter winds up on here all the time. :lol:

Could well be misremembering this here but did anyone go on like this lot when we bounced back at the first attempt the last 2 times? 

They've got promoted and fair enough, it's a bit of a big deal, but my overriding memory was one of subdued relief that we managed to win the league straight away. No cheering, no fanfare or fuss, no bragging, didn't even get a mention on SM, just relief we got straight back up and that was it. Stuff I've seen this weekend has been ridiculous, absolutely full of themselves that they've managed to squeeze their way out of Division 3. Massively disproportionate imo but each to their own.