sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Please let that happen. It would be absolutely amazing. 

They would be richer than us at ten in the morning then worth £0.0000008p by twenty past three that afternoon

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Please be Storey, please be Storey, please be Storey.

#energyCANS

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Cookie1892 said:

he was at their playoff final as well

Without #cans

He couldn’t even afford special brew :lol:

Getting rid of Donald and that other doylem is undoubtedly good news for them in isolation. 

Depends who comes in though. A bit like if we'd got rid of Ashley (good) but ended up with BZG or that weird computer-generated lass from Singapore (bad)

12 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Getting rid of Donald and that other doylem is undoubtedly good news for them in isolation. 

Depends who comes in though. A bit like if we'd got rid of Ashley (good) but ended up with BZG or that weird computer-generated lass from Singapore (bad)

CyberChopra

It'll be some no-mark chancer again, that's slightly wealthier than the chancer's they currently have. They are on a high right now, usually followed by a massive comedown, such is their constant story arch. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Manxst said:

From RTG:

”Tom White - MLF and of Sky Sports Fame - has confirmed that Donald/Methven have agreed to sell their shares to an as yet unknown group.

Roker Report have since followed up to say that the names involved are likely to be revealed in the next few days, as well as that they are looking into the possibility of making some shares in the club available to fans via crypto-trading - which has set off a few red flags.

They must be the red flags which mysteriously never appeared for their Wembo flag display. 

I always change my mind about what I want for these like. Today I'm hoping its someone decent buying them and they get back to the Prem as a lower half side. We'll be a decent team by then and it'd be good to play them twice a year again. 

17 minutes ago, Decky said:

I always change my mind about what I want for these like. Today I'm hoping its someone decent buying them and they get back to the Prem as a lower half side. We'll be a decent team by then and it'd be good to play them twice a year again. 

Fuck that man imagine them trying to take the moral high ground with the beheading craic.

55 minutes ago, Decky said:

I'm always changing my mind on them too. Do I want them in League 2 or the Northern League?

Today I'm hoping its the Northern League. 

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Fuck that man imagine them trying to take the moral high ground with the beheading craic.

I've always giggled at "BeHeddie". :lol: 

One of their wittier moments. 

Christ, I really hope it is that William Storey.  The bloke just screams 'football cautionary tale' in a decade or so time - he'd spend his time attempting to be a lairy gobshite towards us, knowing that it will distract from his pisspoor running of the club.  And the dozy twats would lap it up