sunderland in the EFL

Big River

He’s the stereotypical Geordie. Despite not being one. 

Are they honestly so thick (or desperate) that they don't know that any person born in North Shields is a Geordie by nature. The thick fucks over on RTG seem to think you are only classed as a Geordie if you are born in Newcastle city limits [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Are they honestly so thick (or desperate) that they don't know that any person born in North Shields is a Geordie by nature. The thick fucks over on RTG seem to think you are only classed as a Geordie if you are born in Newcastle city limits [emoji38]

I did once have an argument with a bloke from Wallsend about this.  He was saying that you have to be from Newcastle to be a Geordie, which I disagreed with.  When I pointed out to him the irony that I'm from Newcastle and don't think that, yet he isn't from Newcastle and does, he was very upset.  Silly twat didn't realise Wallsend isn't actually in Newcastle ...

Said this many a time on here and in general. According to the mackens, you can come from anywhere in the North East or the world for that matter and support sunderland, that's absolutely fine. But if you support Newcastle and your not from Newcastle upon Tyne, you're a disgrace and nothing more than a 1992, Keeganite who used to be a massive lads fan up until 1992.

They talk utter fucking shite the backwards morons![emoji38]

34 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Mainly of course because it takes even longer to explain why they're not.  Also, they'd not be able to give a sense of where sunderland is without its location relative to Newcastle

"Yi knaa, the bridges? What about panda buffet?.......down the road from Newcastle :pilko:"

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

It’s weird because Geordie is actually someone from Tyneside (including Newcastle) Novocastarian is someone from Newcastle (City centre). Not like them to let facts get in the way of an argument.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Said this many a time on here and in general. According to the mackens, you can come from anywhere in the North East or the world for that matter and support sunderland, that's absolutely fine. But if you support Newcastle and your not from Newcastle upon Tyne, you're a disgrace and nothing more than a 1992, Keeganite who used to be a massive lads fan up until 1992.

They talk utter fucking shite the backwards morons![emoji38]

Aye, I’ve came up against a few mackems who have said that I have no right to Support NUFC because I I was born at Rake Lane, grew up in Backworth until my teens where I moved to and lived in North Shields since (except for a year in Jesmond) because I’m not from Newcastle.

However everyone in Spennymoor should be season ticket holders at the SOL.

Edited by Stifler

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, I’ve came up against a few mackems who have said that I have no right to Support NUFC because I I was born at Rake Lane, grew up in Backworth until my teens where I moved to and lived in North Shields since (except for a year in Jesmond) because I’m not from Newcastle.

However everyone in Spennymoor should be season ticket holders at the SOL.

Quite a few Toon fans in Spenny,and Spenny play in black and white stripes.

Edited by tomlynnherrington

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, RS said:

I’d be doing some digging on this welsh mackem nonce now like. 

The FA brought down Wembley surely?

1 hour ago, RS said:

I’d be doing some digging on this welsh mackem nonce now like. 

Someone needs to arrange a a visit to his hard drive I think.

His wife definitely eloped with one of them forrin lads.

6 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Sad Mackem Bastard

Imagine being that invested in the ownership of a rival club man, bet hes sitting in a pool of piss and shit in a basement somewhere. With any luck he gets Trench Arse.

Fighting the good fight alone, a tragedy. Do they bother engaging with his frothing and wailing and gnashing of teeth on RTG?

Edited by OpenC