sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Always fun to have a deeks after we win a game. One comment in particular stood out:

"Imagine having Ant and Dec as your main celebrity fans"

Like who have they got? Steve Cram? That Chris lad from Love Island?

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Always fun to have a deeks after we win a game. One comment in particular stood out:

Let’s not forget Charlotte Crosby.

14 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Adam Johnson and Ray Drummond.

Edited by Sima

My favourite was one mackem’s response to this:

“Ideal club for tweeting stuff like that.. they absolutely lap up that sort of shit. I think most other clubs fans would see straight through it.”

Aye. The really saw through Donald didn’t they? :lol: Had his card marked from day one, as they lapped up a free burger for changing pink seats.

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

My favourite was one mackem’s response to this:

“Ideal club for tweeting stuff like that.. they absolutely lap up that sort of shit. I think most other clubs fans would see straight through it.”

Aye. The really saw through Donald didn’t they? :lol: Had his card marked from day one, as they lapped up a free burger for changing pink seats.

Lap up things like impressive home wins and exciting transfer windows. Us gullible fools.  

38 minutes ago, joeyt said:

The match thread was sensational reading

From having a go at Ant and Dec, criticising the material of the flags, to call each other Mags, comforting themselves by saying we need loads of players to get anywhere close to top 6/4 and then the best of the lot that it's all meaningless because we've been sportswashed

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The match thread was sensational reading

From having a go at Ant and Dec, criticising the material of the flags, to call each other Mags, comforting themselves by saying we need loads of players to get anywhere close to top 6/4 and then the best of the lot that it's all meaningless because we've been sportswashed

Sam Fender, Jimmy Nail, The Queen, all toon fans.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Two of the most famous people in the country?

The comical thread on us was fucking gold .

We wiped the floor with Arsenal after an incredible fan lead display.

Yet to a man Arsenal had a massive off game and we were waiving cheap binliners around .

Seriously they take it to a new level of jealousy. 

Not sure how they can call the displays ffs. Even I was complimentary about their cats eyes display as it clearly is a laborious task done purely out of love for the club.

The fact that fans can fund, organise and arrange, create either flag designs or large scale displays for 40/50,000 people just through word of mouth and social media is fucking class imo.

Any club who manages that is worthy of some praise, the fact our fans are doing it is just added cush:thup:

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Not sure how they can call the displays ffs. Even I was complimentary about their cats eyes display as it clearly is a laborious task done purely out of love for the club.

The fact that fans can fund, organise and arrange, create either flag designs or large scale displays for 40/50,000 people just through word of mouth and social media is fucking class imo.

Any club who manages that is worthy of some praise, the fact our fans are doing it is just added cush:thup:

We don't really want their praise tbf, they can go fuck themselves.  I don't think Wor Flags or our crowd look for the praise,  it's done for us and us to love doing .

29 minutes ago, GWN said:

We don't really want their praise tbf, they can go fuck themselves.  I don't think Wor Flags or our crowd look for the praise,  it's done for us and us to love doing .

The point being they are so twisted they can't even acknowledge something good because it's by the mags.

Our fans could raise money to keep a local club afloat and it would somehow be linked to Saudi Arabia's abuse of homosexuals or women.

Make themselves look like fools.

30 minutes ago, NE27 said:

The point being they are so twisted they can't even acknowledge something good because it's by the mags.

Our fans could raise money to keep a local club afloat and it would somehow be linked to Saudi Arabia's abuse of homosexuals or women.

Make themselves look like fools.

They have fully lost it at this point, a lot of them have always been on the edge when it comes to us but just lately they are actually going insane. Hilarious.

3 hours ago, NE27 said:

In most cases aye, in their case, it's to show they can do it too....then claim WorFlags copied.