sunderland in the EFL

Big River

I had no idea the final was this weekend. It is, right? I thought it would be the same weekend as the Championship play off final at the end of the month as it usually is.

Edited by nufcjb

4 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I had no idea the final was this weekend. It is, right? I thought it would be the same weekend as the Championship play off final at the end of the month as it usually is.

Think it’s been moved because of the bank holiday being moved for the jubilee 

4 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

They’re usually Saturday/Sunday/Monday over the bank holiday. However because the bank holiday is now Thursday/Friday to celebrate paedo ma’s dictatorship, they had to move one.

18 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

They’re usually Saturday/Sunday/Monday over the bank holiday. However because the bank holiday is now Thursday/Friday to celebrate paedo ma’s dictatorship, they had to move one.

Thanks for the ITK mate :lol:

44 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Paedo ma's suggests she is part of a maternal paedo ring [emoji38] [emoji38]  paedo's ma is I think what you mean..... or maybe not [emoji38]

23 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-many-mags-will-be-at-wembley.1579573/post-36112437

That tragic bloke in the Newcastle shirt who was at the Norwich away game live on sky. He'll be there and maybe one or two more of the bronskie beat Gaylord's

:lol: :lol: RTG is full of Edgelords, man. Fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Seen the clip of this embarrassment of a Newcastle fan..

"We don't know where the fuck it is"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-many-mags-will-be-at-wembley.1579573/page-2

3 hours ago, Hhtoon said:

I like...

"If they arent at Wembley they'll be glued to the telly no doubt. Their biggest game this season."

I've zero interest in watching it.

I might log in here or check BBC for the score a couple of times, but that's about it. And that's only if I remember it's on. Is it Saturday or Sunday? Saturday I'm off to play snooker in the afternoon for starters. I'll laugh if they lose, I'll shrug if they win. Either way I'll then just get on with my day.

Used to be obsessed with football - Spanish football on German TV in the 90s before Sky got it obsessed.

Yet never once watched a play-off final outside of the actual play-off final D1/D2/Championship. Once watched extended highlights of York v Crewe. But in either case only because it was that horrible post season void.

On the contrary I'm looking forward to going out to the shops since it'll be bereft of mackems.

Their massive game means less to me than a comfortable shop at ASDA.

Edited by Wolfcastle

5 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Seen the clip of this embarrassment of a Newcastle fan..

"We don't know where the fuck it is"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-many-mags-will-be-at-wembley.1579573/page-2

Same place as the old Wembley Stadium is my understanding - and I've seen Newcastle play there five times.  There's some right weird feckers on there posting as NUFC fans

54 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Do they realise that appearing in Third Division play-off finals and Football League Trophy finals are not only undesirable, but not actually possible unless you play in the third tier?  Something we've never done ...

You would think that any decent club and their supporters would NEVER admit (on pain of death) that they had even been involved in those low grade tournaments.

Ha ha, what does this say about them !!!!

Surely they must realise how small (tiny / miniscule) this makes them look :cheesy:

Never know. Might be quite a few that turn up. After all how many of the unwashed fuckers have been to the new Wembley. (spurs not counted)

The Spurs not counted ([emoji38]) is a far higher level than their third division shite. How the fuck can you try and claim bragging rights, when your team is having regular finals, because they are so shite they fail continuously to get out of a poor third level league. 

Hey, let's not be too downbeat about the mackems' cutting mockery - maybe next year we'll finally get to the Wembley final just like them.  In fact, I'm so confident I'll put a bet on

What are the odds for our U-20s to win the Checkatrade next year then?