Sunderland: back in the second division

HUGZ

The biggest difference between us is the only time I ever compare NUFC to SAFC is when the daft c***s bang on about something which is patently untrue.  I don't think NUFC's success (or not) has ever used SAFC as a yardstick, whereas for them, glory is finishing above the Mags.

It is a factor in why they are where they are.

Posted (edited)

Its been over 30 years since Newcastle were anywhere near where we are now and their average attendance then was 16k

Typical mackem quoting gates from the 80s (when all attendances were massively down). The thick fucker conveniently doesn't mention (or probably doesn't know his clubs history), that their gates were even then, lower than this total. 

Edited by et tu brute

It's their lack of self-awareness that staggers me.  When they get on their morale crusade and its pointed out that their recent history includes harbouring and rewarding a paedophile, that's whataboutism when in reality that's all they do. 

We've been bought by PIF... whatabout Yemen? whatabout Khassoggi? whatabout gay rights? whatabout women's rights?

Their entire fake morality and argument is whataboutism 

36 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

I would love it just love it

If fat mike bought out donald and his mate.

Now that would be fun on a off the scale 

Kinda thing 

I wouldnt poke fun at them mind.

Beth likes this post 

20 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

https://bit.ly/3MjooZA

Mackems Big Ambitions.

Plans finalised and submitted. Permission granted. Order ready.

We now need you! Please help us find the BIGGEST fan led display Wembley has EVER seen!

For a game against Wycombe Wanderers. 

Posted (edited)

I see there is now a Mags at Wembley thread.

One of them has imagined there will be lots of 'mags' in the away end. His 'mag' mate has told him he's talking rubbish.

However, now that he can't find any evidence to support him in this argument, rather than admit he is wrong, he has asked his RTG mental health support group if they have any evidence he can use.

None of them have any, of course, but it hasn't stopped them imagining it might happen, and furthermore to go on to fantasize about what a kicking these imaginary mags would get.

For one thing, there will be so many Sunderland fans that they will be packed in the away end too and so there should be plenty on hand to deliver a shoeing to all the fictional mags in there.

Through all this, I am sensing that they are actually deeply ashamed to be playing a L1 playoff against lowly opposition. And all the made up mags laughing at them, in their own heads? Pure displacement of their own feelings.

Edited by Abacus

13 minutes ago, Abacus said:

One of them has imagined there will be lots of 'mags' in the away end. His 'mag' mate has told him he's talking rubbish.

However, now that he can't find any evidence to support him in this argument, rather than admit he is wrong, he has asked his RTG mental health support group if they have any evidence he can use.

None of them have any, of course, but it hasn't stopped them imagining it might happen, and furthermore to go on to fantasize about what a kicking these imaginary mags would get.

For one thing, there will be so many Sunderland fans that they will be packed in the away end too and so there should be plenty on hand to deliver a shoeing to all the fictional mags in there.

Through all this, I am sensing that they are actually deeply ashamed to be playing a L1 playoff against lowly opposition. And all the made up mags laughing at them, in their own heads? Pure displacement of their own feelings.

One of them mentioned that we have to make "everything about them" I laughed out very loud at that seeing that nearly every thread on that forum some how eventually mentions us :lol:

The hatred just oozes out of some of the more obsessed posters our takeover has absolutely ruined them.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Abacus said:

This is very close to bang on, I reckon. The only bit I'd question is the made up mags laughing at them who are, in my experience, very real. They're just not at Wembley

Edited by OpenC

I wonder how many of the massive lads fans have ever been in the top tier of a footy ground.

It'll be a new expierence for most of them, and wickham tbf ...they havnt been a big club either since 1981

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Its been over 30 years since Newcastle were anywhere near where we are now and their average attendance then was 16k

Typical mackem quoting gates from the 80s (when all attendances were massively down). The thick fucker conveniently doesn't mention (or probably doesn't know his clubs history), that their gates were even then, lower than this total. 

How stupid, lacking in self-awareness and full of obsessive hate do they have to be to open attendance arguements when the facts are all there and its ridiculously one-sided against them?

80s huh!? feast their eyes on some of these beauts

Birmingham 30/4/83 14,818

Watford 2/5/83 13,971

Southampton 10/9/83 12,716

Spurs 7/4/84 15,433

Everton 21/4/84 15,876

Birmingham 28/4/84 13,061 (this gate and the above combined were less than NUFC got a division below)

Bristol Rovers h 22/8/87 13,059

Mansfield 31/8/87 13,994

Bury 12/9/87 13,227

Chester 26/9/87 12,760

Aldershot 3/10/87 12,542

Wigan 17/10/87 13,974

Fulham 1/3/88 11,379 (actually less than the reverse fixture)

Crystal Palace 20/9/88 13,150

Oldham 1/10/88 12,529

Leeds 4/1/88 12,671 (yes v Leeds)

Swindon 22/10/88 13,520

Oxford 14/1/89 12,853

Walsall 11/2/89 14,203

Hull 25/2/89 14,719

Chelsea 21/3/89 14,714

Ipswich 25/3/89 13,859

Birmingham 1/4/89 10,969

Plymouth 4/4/89 8,001

Shrewsbury 22/4/89 9,427

Brighton 29/4/89 12,856

Bradford 21/10/89 14,849

Barnsley 31/10/89 14,234

Plymouth 18/11/89 15,033

Edited by Wolfcastle

Are they honestly for real? Wor Flags have been doing this since Rafa was here and they've only started in recent weeks, are they honestly that stupid? 

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Sure they're on a wind up because we did it to them when they started doing displays the other week 

They've been doing displays since 1800's marra, it's just the mags once again appropriating everything poor ol' sunlun do.

This is why the English football pyramid universally hate us.

24 minutes ago, Decky said:

Are they honestly for real? Wor Flags have been doing this since Rafa was here and they've only started in recent weeks, are they honestly that stupid? 

O0

Just spotted some dozy cunt bonus-balling a platinum package for their playoff final on Facebook. Daft cunt has put a copy of the mail from Wembley on the post.

Part of me wants to send it to Wembley to show he’s reselling.

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Just spotted some dozy cunt bonus-balling a platinum package for their playoff final on Facebook. Daft cunt has put a copy of the mail from Wembley on the post.

Which part of you doesn't want to? 

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Which part of you doesn't want to? 

Probably the poor cunts who have already entered that definitely won’t be refunded.

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Probably the poor cunts who have already entered that definitely won’t be refunded.

Admirable. Not sure I could show the same restraint.

I do remember them all laughing their tits off about one of our fans going to London on the promise of a ticket that one of theirs pretended he had for him. 

13 hours ago, Sima said:

DO IT

• Nobody changed the title to Sunderland Promoted to the Championship following League 1 Play off Win
  • Rich changed the title to Sunderland: back in the second division